Humza Yousaf

Started by Alex, February 19, 2023, 04:28:04 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Will he finish the SNP for good if elected  ?  Come back Alex Salmond all is forgiven :grin:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1627240973167108096

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

They say he is more woke than Nicola, heaven help the Scottish people if they pick him. 

Michael Rolls

he's also been pretty useless as health secretary - but when was that a disadvantage?
[email protected]

GrannyMac

He set up a sting with the Daily Record to prove a nursery in Broughty Ferry was discriminating against him because he's Asian.  Perhaps they just didn't like him.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I'm getting disillusioned with politics. No matter who I vote for we still end up with the government. 

Diasi

If he does get elected we only need a Mohammed Iqbal to become the First Minister for Wales & we've got a non-Christian clean sweep.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Sounds like a good old Scottish name! Albert didn't seem to recognise it this morning?

He's decided by the way there's nowhere high enough that he can access to get some peace from his youthful Texan relative's expansions, so Les gave him a lift onto the terraced benches to one side of the Paddock ...

Temporary relief but not for long, 'Wolfies' have extraordinary vision.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Gawd hes soooooooooooooo beautiful 💖

Michael Rolls

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[email protected]

Dayjo

Awwwwww..... He's lovely!
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Jacqueline

klondike

He's a cutie and he knows it too. What a great little chap.

Cassandra

Thank you, I've been really surprised, how incredibly well he gets on with this enormous guest. Westies are sometimes puzzling to fathom. They can be grumpy with some creatures, but his tolerance with his over oversized gauche 'pals' desire to play almost endlessly has amazed me? Whilst Paddy races up and down, skidding on his big lumpy paws, whilst sending the mats and tables flying: he just rests and waits for Paddy to konk out for a kip, pawing his new friends ears or snuggling up to his back. He's a super little dog, my dear little Highland stalwart and trusted friend.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..