Re: Farage's opening salvo in Tories worst nightmare

Started by klondike, January 30, 2023, 08:56:45 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Nigel Farage Says 'Political Revolution Bigger Than Brexit' Needed to Save Britain from Tory Failures

A working-class-led political revolution "even bigger than Brexit" is required to save Britain from the disastrous policies of the governing Tory party, Nigel Farage said.

Brexit leader Nigel Farage said that the working people of the United Kingdom will once again need to stand up to the political class in Westminster and finally destroy the so-called Conservative Party so that a true alternative can establish itself and offer the public fiscally and socially sound policies he believes they want.

"We need a political revolution, an even bigger one than Brexit to turn this all around, whether the country is ready for it, I don't know," he told Steven Edginton of London's Daily Telegraph.

Laying out his vision of what that potential revolution might look like, the Brexiteer said that it won't be Thatcherite in nature as that brand of conservatism was for a different time in history.

Instead, Mr Farage said that it would have to be led by "people who work", the people of the country who are "paying an ever-increasing amount of tax into a system for an ever larger number of people who refuse to work or don't want to work".

He said that the fundamental problem with the Tories is that they "lie every election", pretending that they believe in small-c conservative principles such as standing up for small businesses and protecting the nation's borders, but then once in power govern as "globalists".

"It's the shared dishonesty of the Conservatives at every election that really gets me down. I would love to see them replaced I would love to see them go," Mr Farage said.

Full story : https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/29/nigel-farage-says-political-revolution-bigger-than-brexit-needed-to-save-britain/

January 30, 2023, 09:07:54 AM
The one thing that troubles me about this is not that we will be getting a Labour government as, in effect, we already have one of those nor that we are Brino bound as, so long as we don't actually rejoin, that could be undone albeit possibly not within the time I have left to me. What does trouble me was the chaos in the money markets when those Lords of the Universe made their displeasure at Truss's very minor rolling back on taxes plain. Is it possible that even with a decent government the globalists would still win?

Jacqueline

I am sure you are right, even if by some miracle we got in a Reform government or something like it, the globalists would see that we suffer and do their best to bring the government down.

Alex

I don't think it matters who is in power, it seems the civil serice runs this country.

klondike

it seems the civil serice runs ruins this country.

I've fixed your typo for you....

Alex

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on January 30, 2023, 08:56:45 AMThe one thing that troubles me about this is not that we will be getting a Labour government as, in effect, we already have one of those nor that we are Brino bound as, so long as we don't actually rejoin, that could be undone albeit possibly not within the time I have left to me. What does trouble me was the chaos in the money markets when those Lords of the Universe made their displeasure at Truss's very minor rolling back on taxes plain. Is it possible that even with a decent government the globalists would still win?
Yes, completely possible.

George Soros has bragged about how easy it is to manipulate a country by ruining it's financial stability.

The £ slumping a minute after Brexit was a deliberate act by the globalist money men.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]