Leicester

Started by Alex, September 18, 2022, 01:51:25 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

This came up on last nights Farage and I saw it on catchup.

There was a Muslim guy on and he pointed out that this is all caused by fanatical Hindu militants who have recently arrived from India.

There was a Hindu guy on and he pointed out that this is all caused by fanatical Muslim militants who have recently arrived from Pakistan.

It seems that the cause is obvious now. They both agree that the problem is caused by recent arrivals  so my solution is to stop the buggers arriving and deport those new arrivals that are involved,

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 22, 2022, 09:48:33 AMThis came up on last nights Farage and I saw it on catchup.

There was a Muslim guy on and he pointed out that this is all caused by fanatical Hindu militants who have recently arrived from India.

There was a Hindu guy on and he pointed out that this is all caused by fanatical Muslim militants who have recently arrived from Pakistan.

It seems that the cause is obvious now. They both agree that the problem is caused by recent arrivals  so my solution is to stop the buggers arriving and deport those new arrivals that are involved,
Yes.  Sadly, though, it'll never happen.  Our leaders are far too weak.
What's worse is that, in my opinion, we'll never be shot of the ones who have come here before on dinghies.
It will never get better, only worse.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ashy

Unless we want the British Isles to be partitioned as has happened in eastern Europe, Cyprus and of course India.

klondike

Some parts would be no great loss as we've already lost them.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Ashy

I think it will happen by natural internal migration. Blue birds fly with blue birds and all that. I hope the English get a nice part, it's our country aftikar all.

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on September 22, 2022, 10:29:29 AMI think it will happen by natural internal migration. Blue birds fly with blue birds and all that. I hope the English get a nice part, it's our country aftikar all.
Well, they've already got most of Londonistan.
I wonder whether the monarchy, Parliament, and the government offices will relocate to a nicer part of the country.  Actually, I'm sure I heard that that possibility had already been suggested.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 22, 2022, 06:20:51 AM.

Fair point well made! Immigration as such is not the issue (although the numbers are), the lack of integration, and the polarisation of certain communities is.  As demonstrated in so many ways.  I lived for about 15 years on the outskirts of Rovvrum, and worked for the council for a few of them, thankfully not in social services. At that time the council was almost 100% Labour,
Immigration is the big issue. We have imported foreign people with different ideas from ours, they never got on in their own lands so why should it be different in Britain. You would think lessons would have been learned by conflict between protestants and catholics but our governments learn nothing and just store up more problems for us in the future. Yes Labour have a lot to answer to, they want these people for their votes to keep them power.