Leicester

Started by Alex, September 18, 2022, 01:51:25 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

I think a much better option, when dealing with race riots and such, would be to use water cannon including blue dye.

It has been done before, I think, and is the ideal solution.
The water knocks the protesters off their feet (without causing any physical injuries), encourages them to disperse, and paints them with an indelible dye for later identification.
The addition of cameras would also make identification of individuals easier.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

It's not as if there is just some trivial cause though...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-is-violence-breaking-out-in-leicester-

The trouble began at the end of August when, on a cricket field thousands of miles away in Dubai, India defeated Pakistan by five wickets in an Asia Cup match.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 20, 2022, 04:42:12 PMIt's not as if there is just some trivial cause though...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-is-violence-breaking-out-in-leicester-

The trouble began at the end of August when, on a cricket field thousands of miles away in Dubai, India defeated Pakistan by five wickets in an Asia Cup match.
Alternatively, the police could have just left them alone to kick the **** out of each other, just as long as the indigenous white people in the city were not involved.

Alex

The muslims are bringing in young men from Birmingham and Bradford, this is organised.  Let's remember Hindus didn't bomb the Manchester arena. Hindus aren't responsible for 7/7 or 9/11.  Neither have they been responsible for the mass rape of white English girls.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 20, 2022, 08:12:20 PMThe muslims are bringing in young men from Birmingham and Bradford, this is organised.  Let's remember Hindus didn't bomb the Manchester arena. Hindus aren't responsible for 7/7 or 9/11.  Neither have they been responsible for the mass rape of white English girls.

A sign of what is to come?  Muslims beginning to take over the country, starting with their strongholds and, bit by bit, expanding further and further until they completely own the place.

The fact that they breed like rabbits and create much bigger families than other ethnicities demonstrates their ultimate intention.
Then these are fortified by the daily arrivals of illegal immigrants via dinghies and lorries.

Am I the only person in this country who believes that this is happening?

klondike

Quote from: JBR on September 20, 2022, 07:07:51 PMAlternatively, the police could have just left them alone to kick the **** out of each other, just as long as the indigenous white people in the city were not involved.
If they were in any danger they could all be put in a charabang and given a holiday in Skegness. Or a minibus if there aren't enough to fill a coach.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Alex

Quote from: JBR on September 20, 2022, 09:08:25 PMA sign of what is to come?  Muslims beginning to take over the country, starting with their strongholds and, bit by bit, expanding further and further until they completely own the place.

The fact that they breed like rabbits and create much bigger families than other ethnicities demonstrates their ultimate intention.
Then these are fortified by the daily arrivals of illegal immigrants via dinghies and lorries.

Am I the only person in this country who believes that this is happening?

No you're not

Riot police protecting a Hindu temple.
[/url]

klondike

I'm surprised that the Leicester police seem to be unable to cope. They should get the Lincolnshire police macarena team to give them lessons.  Plus why not get a proper paint job for that car? That's how proper police handle crowd control.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 21, 2022, 12:30:39 PMNo you're not

Riot police protecting a Hindu temple.
[/url]
It doesn't say anything about riot police protecting a mosque, so I assume then that it is the muslims who are the antagonists.

klondike

Birmingham now...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1672344/birmingham-riots-religious-tension-hindu-muslim-mob-west-midlands-police-vn

Now Birmingham hit by riots as mob surrounds temple and throw fireworks at police - VIDEO
Following the arrest of 47 people in Leicester after violence broke out allegedly between Muslim and Hindu groups, tensions look to have appeared in Birmingham.

Ashy

The government is in exile in New York, what should we expect?

Alex

There are plenty of reinforcements sitting in hotels all over the country.  The army should be brought in, no more pussy footing around by the police. :wtf:

Ashy

This is a bigger threat than Russia.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 21, 2022, 04:17:04 PMThere are plenty of reinforcements sitting in hotels all over the country.  The army should be brought in, no more pussy footing around by the police. :wtf:
Unfortunately, we have little army left today.
This situation is only to be expected, when we have become so lenient with those who break the law.
I hope the doddering old judges and, of course, our politicians are proud of themselves.

By coincidence, I have been seeing regular adverts on the TV trying to encourage young people to join the police.  I think they want 200,000.
Coincidentally, the number which Treason May sacked when she was in office.

As I have said before, we should ignore Khan't and the other do-gooders and rapidly put in place water cannon now that muslims have begun their predicted race riots.

Raven

Didn't we used to have Water Cannons? As suggested earlier it would sort the Scunners out. 💦💦💦😁