Good Evening All

Started by Silver Tabby, September 10, 2022, 11:51:02 PM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on September 13, 2022, 11:08:22 AMPersonally, I have the ideal solution.  If someone starts misbehaving, especially if it becomes personally offensive, I simply ignore them and scroll past any of their posts.  The benefit of that is that it doesn't stir up an ongoing argument.
Maybe it's an age and/or health thing, but I've become increasingly inclined to adopt this strategy.

Malvina

Quote from: Dextrous63 on September 13, 2022, 11:21:30 AMMaybe it's an age and/or health thing, but I've become increasingly inclined to adopt this strategy.
Ditto!

klondike

Have you OFC exiles come across Brian on Pensioners Forum yet? A poster like no other.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 13, 2022, 02:53:44 PMHave you OFC exiles come across Brian on Pensioners Forum yet? A poster like no other.
Yes I have, or more accurately, I have seen several posts by other members making fun of him.
I haven't been here long enough to know of any history between Brian and others, but nevertheless I will not participate in 'piss taking' of someone I know nothing about.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Lets just say that in time you will understand what I mean by "a poster like no other". I will be amazed if you have ever come across a character like Brian.

Raven

Quote from: JBR on September 13, 2022, 04:21:32 PMYes I have, or more accurately, I have seen several posts by other members making fun of him.
I haven't been here long enough to know of any history between Brian and others, but nevertheless I will not participate in 'piss taking' of someone I know nothing about.

I seldom answer on Brian's Thread but you have it the wrong way around. It's Brian who takes the P*** right from his very first post.
There's no malice in it, just rolling eyes stuff. You'll get used to it.

Malvina

I've looked in from time to time and read some of Brians posts...He seems a wee bit obsessed with money..especially other Peoples.. :grin: ..funny Guy...is He really a Pensioner?

Raven

That's the thing May, we really know very little about him. Except he wants us to join his 4am running club. Obsessed with Beggers, Pensions, inheritance, and everything you can think of happens to him.  :nooo:

Scrumpy

I like Brian.. I think he is lonely and confused.. I'm sure that nobody would continually repeat themselves with stupid remarks if they were in the right frame of mind..
He is a dog lover.. That goes a long way.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..