Did you learn anything today ?

Started by Alex, July 03, 2022, 06:44:50 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Scrumpy

Today I learned that I must stop talking about stuff I don't like and talk of happy things..
 I still don't like that Markle woman.. oop's.. sorry.. But I'm getting better..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

My sig used to include "It's good to moan". Better than bottling it up imo...

I changed it though. Spoiled for choice these days.

Scrumpy

Today I learned that some people still wear a face covering..
I saw one today in a big store.. She looked a rare breed..
The chemist I spoke to came to my side of the counter to talk to me.. No face covering..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I saw a driving school car today and both were masked up with the windows open. When it first started we were told that masks offered no protection. A week later they were mandatory.

Alex

Alex

I learned today that kitchen bins, pedal or push are very expensive  :hmm:

Ashy

Whereas second hand plastic bags are cheap and contain rubbish just as well.

klondike

Not as cheap as they used to be thanks to Clegg.

Nick Clegg Announced 5p Plastic Bag Charge From A Dogging Spot, Ex-Press Officer Reveals...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/03/04/nick-clegg-announced-5p-p_n_9382810.html

GrannyMac

Today I learned that people in Brum are still having problems with houses being left to family members instead of lady friends. Or did I learn that yesterday? Or last week?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Possibly all of those.  :grin:

I must rush to see if there is any update on this gripping tale. Maybe.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

I don't think the small shops that  sell rancid fruit by the bowl, have to charge for the bag. I can say that nobody in our family pays for a bag except my wife.

klondike

Most of the bags from shops like that only just about make it home. Plus they are too small to be much use as bin liners.

klondike

Today I learned that Brian still has an active imagination.