Did you learn anything today ?

Started by Alex, July 03, 2022, 06:44:50 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Yes, I learned that bitchy leopards do not change their spots, and I'm a fool for thinking they might have. :cry:

klondike

I learned that my brain isn't quite as fried as I thought.

I learned how to complete peg solitaire from YouTube the other day. For many years I thought it was impossible. I've just checked and I can remember the solution.

Shame about the Rubik's cube. I learned that years ago and not only have I forgotten but I foul it up even with instructions.

Alex

Today I learned not to be so nosey.......... but still wish Raven would explain all  :smiley:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on September 29, 2022, 05:21:17 PMToday I learned not to be so nosey.......... but still wish Raven would explain all  :smiley:

Can't you guess😏

Alex

:hmm: No, I'm assuming it's something to do with OFF member (s) but no idea what's happened to you.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on September 29, 2022, 05:39:43 PM:hmm: No, I'm assuming it's something to do with OFF member (s) but no idea what's happened to you.

One that likes to argue about anything and everything had actually been behaving herself, I thought good, but yesterday she got back to her old self, reading things into posts that aren't there, then rowing with the poster over it. She follows certain people around, waiting to pounce. Been doing it for years, can't stand her.

klondike

Not the infamous Granny69 / Undercover Pensioner is it. That was her forte too.

Alex

ooooh which one is she ?  I'll get on it  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Raven

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2022, 06:09:38 PMNot the infamous Granny69 / Undercover Pensioner is it. That was her forte too.

No No, This one's pure OFF. Unless she's on there with another username. Hmmmm now I'm not so sure.  :yell:

September 29, 2022, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: Alex on September 29, 2022, 06:17:33 PMooooh which one is she ?  I'll get on it  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

It's only little swipes so far, and only a couple of people but that will change.

Scrumpy

Granny49../ Undercover Pensioner... Good old days eh!!! 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I should cocoa, we had something to get out teeth into there  :yay:

Scrumpy

.. and  The Deep.. and Sciatico..  :nooo:
They all kept me on my toes.. 

klondike

You sound like you miss it. Rose tinted specs?

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2022, 03:42:05 PMI learned that my brain isn't quite as fried as I thought.

I learned how to complete peg solitaire from YouTube the other day. For many years I thought it was impossible. I've just checked and I can remember the solution.

Shame about the Rubik's cube. I learned that years ago and not only have I forgotten but I foul it up even with instructions.

My son could do the Rubik cube when he was a kid. Neither his dad or I could, or his sister. We bowed to his amazing prowess!

I've never managed to finish peg solitaire, I think we may still have one, so I may just look at a you tube and finally master it.  Thanks klondike 👍🏽
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2022, 10:05:18 PMYou sound like you miss it. Rose tinted specs?
Rose tinted specs.. !!!! Certainly not.. It takes all sorts to make a forum.. None of them were bullies..
But they made a topic more interesting to read.. and woke up some of the members.. Far more viewing back then..