Rwanda

Started by Alex, June 10, 2022, 08:04:35 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

People who come here illegally should not be the ones making the deals on where they want to live..
People who are (desperately) looking for a safe place to live should settle in the first place of safety..
 Land of milk and honey comes to mind..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Apparently part of the agreement with Rwanda is we take asylum seekers already living there who are in poor health.  :waiting:  :waiting: 

Today was lovely in the channel and 300 people arrived.  At least there were a few children today, but the amount of young men trying to cover their faces was worrying.

Cassandra

Again, as Enoch said 54 years ago - "We must be Mad"
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 14, 2022, 02:52:17 PMOther then sinking the boats out at sea there is little alternative..
I hope they stick to their guns..
I'm pretty sure there would be moaning if they did that :grin:

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Flying Bomb

Just  7 UP !    500k cost of hiring plane !
The 7 will be back in UK soon...another 500k. !!

Human rights courts will bring them back.
What a laughing stock we are to put up
with all this.

klondike

They should send them their dinghies back if they get the right to return.

June 14, 2022, 09:09:46 PM
Ah. Just saw the map. They might need wheelbarrows to to get the dinghies to the sea. Unless they can use a river.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Jacqueline

If that plane takes off at all I shall be surprised.

A question:   When the court said this person and the next can't go, why didn't they replace them with the next ones on the list and keep the plane full? 

klondike

Those are all that are left from the original list. They must be the ones with trainee lawyers.

GrannyMac

And no one has gone, the flight was cancelled.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Sooooo the European Courts over ruled our courts decision. 😡 Surely we should not be letting them do that :wtf:
Our government and lawyers should have known those against the flights would appeal to these human rights courts.
Why do we allow these kind of things to happen.  :waiting:
They should have just quietly got on with the removal of illegals once the decision was made, not go trumpeting for all to see. Gave the protesters plenty of time to get plans together. 😡

Scrumpy

What a waste of our money.. I think it cost a few thousand having that jet waiting around..
and they are planing to do the same again..
All this to carry a couple of passengers.. !!  :wtf:  
  First class travel.. :boo: :boo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on June 15, 2022, 08:07:19 AMSooooo the European Courts over ruled our courts decision. 😡 Surely we should not be letting them do that :wtf:
Our government and lawyers should have known those against the flights would appeal to these human rights courts.
Why do we allow these kind of things to happen.  :waiting:
They should have just quietly got on with the removal of illegals once the decision was made, not go trumpeting for all to see. Gave the protesters plenty of time to get plans together. 😡

It's our lefty Labour MPs, Civil Servants & lawyers, plus a few Tory remainer traitor MPs, who'll do anything to oust Boris Johnson, that have leaked details of this flight.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alex

Why weren't they using RAF flights to take them out is my  first question  ?
What a shambles, the England football team is so busy taking the knee they forget to play football and were hammered 4 - 0 by Hungary. On the same night the bloody European court over rules the decision of a British court. Did I dream these incidents ?
as Nessa would say " What's occurring ?"

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 15, 2022, 08:54:15 AMWhat a waste of our money.. I think it cost a few thousand having that jet waiting around..
and they are planing to do the same again..
All this to carry a couple of passengers.. !!  :wtf: 
  First class travel.. :boo: :boo:

Over half a million, what it will cost to house this weeks 'asylum seekers' for 48 hours. Who cares - Boris Johnson will say 'not my fault, I did my best it's those bloody Europeans'
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...