Russians Hear the Truth at Last.

Started by Raven, May 18, 2022, 11:01:57 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

This is one very brave man, I hope the people will open their eyes and see thing's as they are. I also hope the man does not vanish off the face of the earth.

BBC News - Retired colonel speaks out on Russian TV
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61484222

klondike

Given the control of Russian media how come it was even broadcast?

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Raven

No idea, but something is afoot, as Mr Holmes would say.  :hmm:

klondike

It was around yesterday and I wondered that then.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Alex

Sheila

What a brave man.  I hope he is ok.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on May 18, 2022, 02:13:37 PM
Will they believe what he says ?
Maybe not but the real wonder for me is that it got broadcast at all.

-Oy-

I'm wondering if it's all just a set up to try to justify escalation?
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

If by escalation you mean nukes then there can never be any acceptable justification.

If you mean pour in more troops and weapons I think they have already given it their best shot and it wasn't good enough. Russia has lost. All they can do now is continue to bombard civilians with artillery because they have failed dismally when attacking armed defenders. Missile attacks have declined - probably because they are running out of them.

What was meant to be a week to take Kiev and so the country has deteriorated to trying to increase what they had already taken and that has cost them thousand of lives and military vehicles along with a fleet flagship and  many fighter jets and helicopters. Make no mistake - this has humiliated Putin and set back Russia years.