Immigrants

Started by Alex, April 05, 2022, 02:33:32 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Tuesday 5 am first boat of the day, 33 on board. 

Raven

Alex

Quote from: Alex on April 19, 2022, 09:15:52 AM
Tuesday 5 am first boat of the day, 33 on board.
Tuesday 9am Boat number 2 with 49 on board.
The guy I follow lives in Dover, Chris Johnson is his name, I think he's retired.

Alex

Bad weather in the channel, next week too so Pizza Express can stand down - for now.  :clap:

Scrumpy

Bad weather. !! No problem.. Our boats will still go out and search for a few..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Flying Bomb

Just wait until global warming really starts to bite and make eastern countries
too hot to live in...draught, floods, famine etc.
We ain't seen nothing yet.
Get shares in rubber boat manufacturers and make a fortune.

klondike

But it won't happen. Boris is ensuring that our 1% contribution to global warming is mostly being exported. Plus fuel taxes will ensure we all walk everywhere.

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 01, 2022, 08:23:33 PMBad weather. !! No problem.. Our boats will still go out and search for a few..

Indeed, so all those who contribute financial support to the RNLI are also paying to get more & more dinghy-boys into the UK.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

June 3,136 in 76 boats. That they know about.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/02/illegal-boat-migrant-crossings-hit-highest-monthly-total-for-the-year/

Illegal migrant crossings of the English Channel have hit their highest monthly total for the year as people-smuggling efforts ramped up during the warmer weather.

A total of 3,136 illegal migrants in 76 boats landed on British shores in the month of June, the highest total for a month so far this year, according to analysis from the PA News Agency as reported by ITV News.

June's crossings take the known total for the year to 12,690, more than five times the number that had crossed at this point of the year in 2020 (2,493) and over double that recorded in the first six months of last year (5,917).

We live in a time when intelligent people are silenced so that stupid people won't be offended

Alex

Michael Rolls

maddening - but true
[email protected]

klondike

We can do nothing.

Fixed that for you.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac

No politician or anyone else has come up with any workable solution to stop the channel crossings. The more who succeed, the more will come. The rest of Europe are not going to help, they have their own issues with migrant numbers.

If they can't be stopped, then internment, quick assessment and removal wherever possible must be implemented.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖