Sadiq Khan

Started by Alex, May 03, 2024, 04:37:12 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Why can't people see this?
The major issue is that Muslims ( especially those who support radical Islam  ) largely don't integrate with their host society, not just in the UK, but every where.
Their first allegiance is to Islam, not to the country where they live.
As their numbers increase, they will have more influence by setting up their own party and refuse to support the established parties, this is now quite evident in the UK, goodness only knows what it will be like in ten years time
It will  lead to a major change in the culture and laws of the UK.

GrannyMac

We need tough government, and a strong police force.  I'm all for equality, but not for a takeover! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Sadly I don't think they do equality. Nothing in the Koran about that. Only conquest it seems.

GrannyMac

They certainly don't do equality, so I don't understand why any Western woman would support a religion that would take them back to the days of being a chattel. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 06, 2024, 10:29:20 AMThey certainly don't do equality, so I don't understand why any Western woman would support a religion that would take them back to the days of being a chattel.
I completely agree, yet for some reason there seems to be quite a number of women, mostly young as far as I can see, who enjoy going on any and probably all protests.

It has been said that the majority of the protesters who walk down Whitehall every weekend protesting against Israel's right to defend itself actually have no idea about what they are protesting.  They are, in fact, simply rather mindless young people who just enjoy a good protest!

The dangerous people who are really behind this are probably far fewer in number and simply take advantage of the feeble-minded.  They are the ones who should really be taken out, in private and secretly if necessary.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: muddy on May 05, 2024, 05:36:27 PMWhy can't people see this?
The major issue is that Muslims ( especially those who support radical Islam  ) largely don't integrate with their host society, not just in the UK, but every where.
Their first allegiance is to Islam, not to the country where they live.
As their numbers increase, they will have more influence by setting up their own party and refuse to support the established parties, this is now quite evident in the UK, goodness only knows what it will be like in ten years time
It will  lead to a major change in the culture and laws of the UK.
Not only that, it's as Anjem Choudary says, it's the duty of all Islamists to convert all countries to Islam by either persuasion or brute force.

He said that it won't take very long for them to convert the UK once they start.

Of course that assumes that the non-Muslim majority don't decide to wipe out the Muslim minority before they become the majority.  
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on May 06, 2024, 12:14:58 PMNot only that, it's as Anjem Choudary says, it's the duty of all Islamists to convert all countries to Islam by either persuasion or brute force.

He said that it won't take very long for them to convert the UK once they start.

'Once they start'  !!

They started years ago..   We fear them.. and that makes them powerful..
They will think nothing of blowing up areas that do not conform to their ways..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on May 06, 2024, 12:14:58 PMNot only that, it's as Anjem Choudary says, it's the duty of all Islamists to convert all countries to Islam by either persuasion or brute force.

Of course that assumes that the non-Muslim majority don't decide to wipe out the Muslim minority before they become the majority. 

I believe he is perfectly correct.

He can see that the country is divided in many ways, not least the people who would run the country all being in favour of whatever they can get for themselves, at least under our two-party system.
No-one in authority is interested in doing anything to improve matters for us, the indigenous and majority British, but only for themselves.

It appears that most of us seem happy to support the people who run the country, be it the two main political parties, the Civil Service, or the House of Frauds.

One day, I hope, the majority of people will find the backbone to elect a new political party which is not part of the existing political system and which will hopefully support us, the legitimate British people

muddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 06, 2024, 12:45:45 PM'Once they start'  !!

They started years ago..  We fear them.. and that makes them powerful..
They will think nothing of blowing up areas that do not conform to their ways..

👍

Alex

Just wait until Sadiq Khan becomes leader of the Labour Party !  :rolleyes:   It's possible :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on May 06, 2024, 02:20:33 PMJust wait until Sadiq Khan becomes leader of the Labour Party !  :rolleyes:  It's possible :grin:
I doubt it!
There are others waiting to take over from Mr Flip-Flop when they become the government.  Compo, for example, along with his infamous girlfriend who tried to start a trend of wearing shoes on the opposite feet.

No, Khan is perfectly happy in his position of Emperor (or actually Amir) of Londonistan.  I'm sure that his ultimate intention (along with others) is to expand control to eventually encompass the entire country.
One step at a time!

Cassandra

Here's the 'Greens' joining in local matters such as bin collections etc. Its been alleged that the local mullah provided lots of grotes to the cabbage suckers to let 'Mothin Ali' and his gang stand as neighbourhood 'Greens'.

Mothin has only been in England three years as well - is he mentally stable - of course he is - you know it makes sense.

Isn't modern Democracy wonderful close up ...

Mothin Ali latest 'Green' recruit
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on May 06, 2024, 03:54:58 PMHere's the 'Greens' joining in local matters such as bin collections etc. Its been alleged that the local mullah provided lots of grotes to the cabbage suckers to let 'Mothin Ali' and his gang stand as neighbourhood 'Greens'.

Mothin has only been in England three years as well - is he mentally stable - of course he is - you know it makes sense.

Isn't modern Democracy wonderful close up ...

Mothin Ali latest 'Green' recruit
Good God!  Now they're joining the Greens!  He's done this, I'm sure, simply in order to get into a position of influence.  I wouldn't have imagined that the Green ideals form any part of his true religion.

I'm also surprised that the canny people of Leeds have been conned into voting Green, regardless of who was standing.
It has crossed my mind to wonder whether this man has taken advantage of the known means used by his people to obtain additional votes by the leaders of muslim families ensuring that everyone in their home, especially the women, vote as the 'family head' dictates.

Michael Rolls

the country is sleepwalking into disaster
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 06, 2024, 08:26:03 PMthe country is sleepwalking into disaster
We are.
I can only hope that whilst we are still in the majority, those of us white-British people can wake up to what is now happening to our country.

Politicians and other parties in authority who are in a position to control what happens here are not particularly concerned about us, the average British people, but do what they do to ensure their own well-being.
We must remember that those people are only there through our own permission.
In short, we must vote sensibly.

I'm sure that most people, and certainly those with whom I discuss matters, do not want what is now happening to continue.  I find it encouraging to hear that the move toward voting Labour as an automatic response to what the Conservatives have done over the past 14 years, is not definitely happening.  There is talk of a hung parliament later this year.

I shall do what I can, but hope that enough people vote for Reform to admit at least several of their people into the Commons.  At least, then, people may see for themselves what they say and how they behave, hopefully very persuasively.