Jihad

Started by Alex, October 23, 2023, 11:54:34 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Been listening this morning to debate over the police handling of marches this weekend in London, where pro Palestinian marchers carried ISIS flags and chanted for Jihad.     Officers were forced to stand behind barriers to stop marchers reaching the Israeli embassy, but no arrests were made.   

Looking at the crowds it was no surprise there weren't any arrests, because the police were well out numbered and we all know how Muslims can kick off.

Will the army be brought in to back up the police? can you see this happening ?  Apart from covering for strikes I can't remember seeing soldiers patrolling our streets.

klondike

We are proud of our successful multicultural society  :rolleyes:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on October 23, 2023, 11:54:34 AMBeen listening this morning to debate over the police handling of marches this weekend in London, where pro Palestinian marchers carried ISIS flags and chanted for Jihad.    Officers were forced to stand behind barriers to stop marchers reaching the Israeli embassy, but no arrests were made. 

Looking at the crowds it was no surprise there weren't any arrests, because the police were well out numbered and we all know how Muslims can kick off.

Will the army be brought in to back up the police? can you see this happening ?  Apart from covering for strikes I can't remember seeing soldiers patrolling our streets.
I'm afraid that the running of the police service has now been taken over by rapidly promoted sociology graduates with no ability in actually policing on the ground.  This was initiated of course by 'forward looking' politicians, primarily Treason May.
A further consequence was the early retirement of many of our most experienced coppers who knew their job and who were not afraid of standing up to criminals.

Such changes and reduction of police powers and numbers have been compounded by the courts now having received orders from above to avoid jailing criminals.
This all collectively has done nothing other than to encourage illegal behaviour among the usual suspects.

The army?  Well, they too have had their numbers decimated to the point now that they, despite still being some of the best in the world, would probably have difficulties in doing what we expect of them, never mind being called upon to attempt to fortify the police in their work.

I wonder just how far the suspected take-over of the UK by islam, now supported by so many white lefty-liberals, will progress.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Which all goes to show who is really controlling the country..
If the police are going to hide behind barriers today.. what will be protecting them tomorrow. !!  Masses rule..
Was it Boris who tried to introduce water cannons.. ? 
Powerful water cannons would soon disperse that lot.. With a couple of cannon balls chucked in for good measure..  We are a weak country..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Salamun alaykum brothers.

Women, learn your place.

If you can't beat them, join them, that's what I say.

As George Orwell would write if he were alive today...Four Palestinians good, two Jews bad.

klondike

Was it Boris who tried to introduce water cannons.. ?

I think what happened was he bought some secondhand while he was London Mayor and after getting them found they could not be legally deployed. After that they sat in storage and were eventually scrapped. I'll see if I cab find a link as that is just from memory of somethig I read.

October 23, 2023, 02:01:24 PM
Here's the story...

This article is more than 4 years old
Boris Johnson's unused water cannon sold for scrap at £300,000 loss
London mayor Sadiq Khan fails to find buyer for crowd-control vehicles after lengthy search

Matthew Weaver
Mon 19 Nov 2018 09.57 GMT
Three unusable water cannon bought by Boris Johnson when he was mayor of London have been sold for scrap, at a net loss of more than £300,000.

Johnson bought the crowd-control vehicles from the German police in 2014, in anticipation of social unrest, without checking whether they could be used on London's streets. In one of his most humiliating episodes as mayor, the then home secretary, Theresa May, banned them from use anywhere in England and Wales. It left the capital's taxpayers with three expensive white elephants.

The current mayor, Sadiq Khan, pledged to claw back as much money as possible on the redundant vehicles by selling them. But after almost two years the mayor's office admitted defeat in its attempt to find a reputable buyer.

It announced on Monday that it had agreed to sell the vehicles for just £11,025 to Reclamations Ollerton, a scrap metal yard in Newark, Nottinghamshire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/19/boris-johnson-unused-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss

Cassandra

A Boris Bargain basement loss, by his usury standards. Compared to HS2 an absolute hit!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: klondike on October 23, 2023, 01:57:43 PMWas it Boris who tried to introduce water cannons.. ?

I think what happened was he bought some secondhand while he was London Mayor and after getting them found they could not be legally deployed. After that they sat in storage and were eventually scrapped. I'll see if I cab find a link as that is just from memory of somethig I read.

October 23, 2023, 02:01:24 PM
Here's the story...

This article is more than 4 years old
Boris Johnson's unused water cannon sold for scrap at £300,000 loss
London mayor Sadiq Khan fails to find buyer for crowd-control vehicles after lengthy search

Matthew Weaver
Mon 19 Nov 2018 09.57 GMT
Three unusable water cannon bought by Boris Johnson when he was mayor of London have been sold for scrap, at a net loss of more than £300,000.

Johnson bought the crowd-control vehicles from the German police in 2014, in anticipation of social unrest, without checking whether they could be used on London's streets. In one of his most humiliating episodes as mayor, the then home secretary, Theresa May, banned them from use anywhere in England and Wales. It left the capital's taxpayers with three expensive white elephants.

The current mayor, Sadiq Khan, pledged to claw back as much money as possible on the redundant vehicles by selling them. But after almost two years the mayor's office admitted defeat in its attempt to find a reputable buyer.

It announced on Monday that it had agreed to sell the vehicles for just £11,025 to Reclamations Ollerton, a scrap metal yard in Newark, Nottinghamshire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/19/boris-johnson-unused-water-cannon-sold-for-scrap-at-300000-loss
Ah yes.  They were found to be illegal.
Why?  Of course.  Yet another move by the traitor May, who has done so much to make this country worse and unsafe in which to live.
After BLiar, the worst PM we have ever had in my opinion.  Yet there she still sits in the Commons feeling so proud of herself.

I believe the best thing that could happen, bearing in mind the continuing rise of rioting (er, sorry, protesting) in this country, would be for the government to pass a law to make water cannon legal to use.
That really shouldn't be such an enormous step, bearing in mind that other European countries have and use them.

Will the government do that?  Well, I suppose that would require them to make a decision!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I didn't realise that bloody woman was responsible for that law. !

Michael Rolls

I think I am right in saying that our entire Army would fail to fill Wembley stadium
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Depends how you count them.  There are circa 112k in the army, although a fair proportion of those are the reserves.  Wembley holds 90k

Michael Rolls

I've seen a figure of 83,000 regulars, not counting reservists - and I thought Wembley held 100,000 - it certainly quoted that years ago, but perhaps it has been changed - as you probably know, I have no interest in soccer, so may well be out of date.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

We've no doubt seen different figures on our searches, but either way there are fewer full time regular service folk than seats in Wembley.  So your claim does seem to be valid.

Funnily enough, there wouldn't be enough seats for the apologists for the murderers who went on their March on Saturday.

It is a pity that those who attended (who hopefully are now on record via CCTV) who held up flags supporting ISIS amongst other treasonable wishes won't be sent permanently to a camp to chat ad infinitum with Shamima Begum.

Scrumpy

Shamima Begum.. !!   I think her appeal will be heard in court today.. 
Will the court be tough with her.. ?  No.. No.. No..
She will be back here soon running a ( successful) recruitment company..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Of course.  She'll set up a mobile halal burger bar to attend those marches in, and use the profits to help recruit other imbecilic teenage loons.