Arabs kicking off again

Started by Alex, October 07, 2023, 10:08:56 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

A barrage of rockets slammed into southern and central Israel Saturday morning, as Hamas terrorists infiltrated the country and took over Southern Israeli towns.

The IDF declared that it was "ready for war" after widespread rocket fire was shot into Israeli territory from Gaza.  Several senior IDF officials stated that Hamas now controls several settlements in the southern areas of the country.  "There is an area in the State of Israel that is now occupied by Hamas,"

Scrumpy

The day will come when we believed it to be Guy Fawkes Night...
BUT it will turn out to be a take over.. Arabs rule.. :cry:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

The really annoying thing is that there are some British people on these fora who apparently hate the Israelis and are now probably applauding Hamas for this.

I wonder how they'll feel if and when numbers are even higher and there is a similar take-over attempt of our own country.
"Oh!" they'll cry, "These poor misunderstood muslims who have escaped dangerous countries to come here and live in peace."

It is a well known fact that their religion openly demands that they do exactly that: expand their occupied lands, expel the disbelievers, and spread 'the true religion' world-wide.

And there are simple-minded do-gooders in this country who feel that they must support these 'poor, misunderstood people'.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on October 07, 2023, 11:36:13 AMIt is a well known fact that their religion openly demands that they do exactly that: expand their occupied lands, expel the disbelievers, and spread 'the true religion' world-wide.

Sounds a bit like the Christians from way back..
It would seem others are now doing it.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 07, 2023, 05:04:21 PMSounds a bit like the Christians from way back..
It would seem others are now doing it..
Yes indeed.
Christians did do that.  They entered third-world countries and persuaded them to stop worshipping stones and trees, and instead to worship an invisible god.
I don't know how they did it, because at least the stones and trees were there to be seen!  They must have been particularly persuasive.

Now we have not one, but two invisible gods, and the more recent invisible god is trying to take over.
My own opinion is that I am unable to believe in any god that I cannot see, and as I have never seen a god I shall remain an atheist.

In all fairness, invisible gods have served a purpose throughout history.  They have persuaded people to behave themselves and, conversely, to fight others who don't happen to believe in the same invisible god.

I am happy with the first, but what a shame about the problems the second have caused.

Alex

I do hope these videos will be seen by the lefty lot who parade through towns and attend Labour conferences carrying the Palestinian flag.  Some of them are just brutal, I've never seen such barbarity. :cry:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 07, 2023, 10:08:56 AMA barrage of rockets slammed into southern and central Israel Saturday morning, as Hamas terrorists infiltrated the country and took over Southern Israeli towns.

The IDF declared that it was "ready for war" after widespread rocket fire was shot into Israeli territory from Gaza.  Several senior IDF officials stated that Hamas now controls several settlements in the southern areas of the country.  "There is an area in the State of Israel that is now occupied by Hamas,"

The problem was created in 1948 when Palestinian land was stolen to form Israel.

Also Israel has never been a shining bastion of tolerance & peace but it was never called 'Israel Kicking Off Again'

Anyway it'll make the news worth watching.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

ISRAEL is surrounded by Muslim, western hating countries.  Let's face it they're still living in the dark ages and Israel is an oasis, and the only democratic state in this region.  This morning they're being attacked by Hezbollah from Lebanon

"Also Israel has never been a shining bastion of tolerance & peace but it was never called 'Israel Kicking Off Again' ". 

As far as I can see the Israelis just want to get on with life, life as we live it.  They don't marry nine year old kids and force them into arranged marriages.  I don't profess to know about the situation from when I was born Phil, but I do know from the celebrations last night on London streets that we need to be very worried, because these same people are landing on our beaches in the thousands.

Either you're on the side of freedom and liberalism , or you're on the side of savagery.   The Israeli flag is showing in European cities including Paris and Berlin,  not in London though but perhaps thats because of the Muslim mayor.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 08, 2023, 09:20:50 AMISRAEL is surrounded by Muslim, western hating countries.  Let's face it they're still living in the dark ages and Israel is an oasis, and the only democratic state in this region.  This morning they're being attacked by Hezbollah from Lebanon

"Also Israel has never been a shining bastion of tolerance & peace but it was never called 'Israel Kicking Off Again' ". 

As far as I can see the Israelis just want to get on with life, life as we live it.  They don't marry nine year old kids and force them into arranged marriages.  I don't profess to know about the situation from when I was born Phil, but I do know from the celebrations last night on London streets that we need to be very worried, because these same people are landing on our beaches in the thousands.

Either you're on the side of freedom and liberalism , or you're on the side of savagery.  The Israeli flag is showing in European cities including Paris and Berlin,  not in London though but perhaps thats because of the Muslim mayor.
I don't have to be on one side or the other, which is the origin for most problems.

I can see the conflict from both sides & Israel cannot be excluded from the savagery to which you refer.

Those who confiscated swathes of Palestinian land in 1948 should have been able to foresee the problems it would create.

Personally I don't see why the UK should fly the Israeli flag apart from it being flown at their embassy.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

The solution to this problem is multi-culturalism. The people there can share all the land of Palestine and live side by side in harmony.

Question for politicians: If that isn't the solution, why inflict it on us?

JBR

Quote from: 1955vintage on October 08, 2023, 10:04:27 AMHorns blaring and triumphant flag-waving on the streets of Britain after Hamas' attack: Rachel Riley leads backlash against celebratory scenes following bloody massacre in Israel | Daily Mail Online

Not safe in the Edgeware Road either.
I was going to say a sign of things to come, but I believe that it is actually a sign of what is already here.

This sad (but once proud) country is now in the process of being taken over, bit by bit, by islam, just as their holy book has promised and encouraged.

Both Marge and I will be dead in 30 years, perhaps, and having no children to worry about, we are not concerned for ourselves.
I do think, however, that it is a shame, and undeserved for most people, that Britain is more than likely to eventually become part of the expanding muslim empire, with all the restrictions and dangers which that suggests.

The koran foretold it, and demanded it.  It is beginning to come to pass.

Alex

There'll be an attack in UK in the next 12 months, there are so many soldiers of Islam arriving here daily it's just a case of waiting for them to hook up.  Now I've said that I hope I'm wrong of course, but I wonder what odds Bet Fred would give ?

Synagogues now under police protection, after Jewish restaurants vandalised over night.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on October 09, 2023, 10:46:24 AMThere'll be an attack in UK in the next 12 months, there are so many soldiers of Islam arriving here daily it's just a case of waiting for them to hook up.  Now I've said that I hope I'm wrong of course, but I wonder what odds Bet Fred would give ?

Synagogues now under police protection, after Jewish restaurants vandalised over night.
I agree, and yes, logically, the first ones they are likely to attack are the synagogues and Jewish properties.

What have our politicians done?  It could be that they are responsible for the eventual destruction of our country.

klondike

The Yanks are paying Hamas a house call