Sunak in 2019 - Tory manifesto, fracking bad
Sunak the leadership scramble a few weeks ago - fracking good
Sunak today - fracking bad
Surely some sort of record
Mike :wtf:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 26, 2022, 04:08:13 PMSunak in 2019 - Tory manifesto, fracking bad
Sunak the leadership scramble a few weeks ago - fracking good
Sunak today - fracking bad
Surely some sort of record
Mike :wtf:

As a Globalist he doesn't want anything but Windmills and roller skates.

And just wait till next month for the 3rd about-turn on the Triple Lock reversion back to 2.5%. He said so in his 'acceptance speech'. The clue was in "not leaving debts for our children & grandchildren" etc. The 'sadist' Hunt, is savouring every moment of scaring pensioners to death, drawing it out to hear the cries of fear. This sadistic and desolate man should retire to China, the land of his wife  and run their health service into the ground thereby killing off granny's. He's rolling up his sleeves to have a go over here just now!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

must admit, I just don't like him - his 'mistakes have been made' comment -well a good few of them were his!
[email protected]

klondike

Third outing in as many days. May they all suffer from painful piles.

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on October 26, 2022, 04:51:00 PMAs a Globalist he doesn't want anything but Windmills and roller skates.

And just wait till next month for the 3rd about-turn on the Triple Lock reversion back to 2.5%. He said so in his 'acceptance speech'. The clue was in "not leaving debts for our children & grandchildren" etc. The 'sadist' Hunt, is savouring every moment of scaring pensioners to death, drawing it out to hear the cries of fear. This sadistic and desolate man should retire to China, the land of his wife  and run their health service into the ground thereby killing off granny's. He's rolling up his sleeves to have a go over here just now!
Well I'm amazed that nothing, apart from gushing praise by the media, has been said about how Sunak has risen to PM just 7 short years after first becoming an MP, faster than any PM before him & the youngest PM since 1812.

Of course, Cassandra will know my point, but he also knows the punitive laws of libel, so neither of us will be elaborating.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

actually, he came into Parliament at the 2015 GE - seven years ago.
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 27, 2022, 04:57:16 AMactually, he came into Parliament at the 2015 GE - seven years ago.
You're absolutely correct, thanks for pointing it out.

Also if if it had been 2010 it'd be 12 years. Doh.

I'll amend my posts.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]