For the Men

Started by Alex, November 24, 2022, 01:16:00 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

[/url]

In the Bodi tribe in Ethiopia, the most desired men are those with largest bellies. The more belly you have the more attractive you are. I am disclosing this to you so that you can know that you are not fat, you are just in the wrong tribe :grin:

Jacqueline

So do the men in their tribe have the babies then?

Raven

We have a few like that at the pool, they gather in a corner of the pool, in the bloody way of swimmers and chat OR, they gather in the steam rooms. Never see them doing any actual exercise. As for attractive, not my idea of attractive or anything remotely like it.  [1080]

Alex

Quote from: Jacqueline on November 24, 2022, 02:05:19 PMSo do the men in their tribe have the babies then?

I'm guessing if they did, Africa wouldn't have a population of 1 ΒΌ Billion  at the last count - there may be fewer now :yay:

klondike

Ah yes. The age old question.
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

I washed my car today and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally, I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women believe that giving birth must be way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Alex

On the other hand, you get kicked in the nuts and a few minutes later it's over.  Imagine having it last for 12 hours plus !!!

Jacqueline

Good job my husband wasn't with me when I gave birth or he might have had a kick in the nuts!!!!

klondike

Quote from: Alex on November 24, 2022, 03:45:34 PMyou get kicked in the nuts and a few minutes later it's over
I guess you can be forgiven for that rather large error.

Alex

klondike

It's sometimes possible to get up in slightly less time than that  :grin:

November 24, 2022, 06:22:03 PM
While we are on the pregnancy thing....

Ashy

Alex

She could have eaten too many beans  :busted: