Started by klondike, February 09, 2022, 08:56:27 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

That's because you owned the car....

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I had an old Astra years ago, one night I parked it opposite the Empire theatre in Liverpool, in the days when you could park on St George's plateau.  Anyway, came out of the theatre about 11pm to find the steering wheel was on the front seat !!!!
Me, having a blonde moment picked it up and tried to push it back on  :grin: :grin:  It was a quick note for the traffic warden, the train home and a tow truck in the morning.
The car I've got now is 2005, unlikely to get nicked but that's what I thought about the old Astra :smiley:

Scrumpy

I used to have an Astra.. I loved it.. I now have a Peugeot 206.. Very old motor.. Never lets me down..
No safety lock or alarm.. I unlock her manually.. Can't be arsed to change batteries in key..
Used to put a lock across steering wheel.. A yellow one.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on February 09, 2022, 09:43:28 AM
Now I promised myself I would never do this but the opportunity is just too good to miss :duel:
:grin:

Ok.. One up to you.. But be afraid.. very afraid..

klondike

With my sausage fingers you'll get lots of  chances. It's why I promised myself to never do it  :grin:

The main reason I had to was because of the duel smiley.

Scrumpy

You did well.. Made me smile.. :grin: :grin:

klondike

If it couldn't have been a joke it wouldn't have happened. I think I even refrained from many opportunities with The Deep.

Alex

I didn't, I couldn't resist The Deep  :grin:

Scrumpy

No fun in correcting on spelling mistakes unless it's a giggle.. Like with Beannie..
The Deep was so up his own ar*se it was a pleasure to trip him up..

klondike

Some were typos for sure but I think others were genuine misspellings which given his supposed job seems odd. I suspect his true role was a lot more humble than he made it out to be.