Mrs Browns Brazilian

Started by crabbyob, March 05, 2022, 02:33:24 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

or the Head Boy..... [2090] and i will send our version of Chris a reprimand, or em on second thoughts i might lose my badge..
i thought the graph was wonder full, at least he had the decency not to make it a pie chart which might have made several of us seem rather greedy...and others dieters

klondike

Well I wasn't going to respond further on this but I suppose I should.
I read this series of posts...
Quote from: crabbyob on March 06, 2022, 03:05:04 PM
i appreciate that mate
but if someone posts a joke that YOU dont find funny then No comment is enough
obviously I found it funny, i dont post a joke if i dont find it funny, and if i need permission i just wont post...
sniff... i might post them on your other site.. :cool:

Quote from: zoony on March 06, 2022, 03:50:43 PM
Please do!

Quote from: crabbyob on March 07, 2022, 07:51:15 PM
posting a thread is not hard to do
but when someone basically says why  bother, then you have to think...why bother...
but if no-one bothers.....

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 07, 2022, 07:57:26 PM
..... then a forum collapses.

Quote from: zoony on March 07, 2022, 09:27:28 PM
So the general point I made about not enjoying men dressed as women wasn't a valid point for discussion? cos it wasn't a criticism of the joke or crabbyob for posting it. Just a pov..

So I posted to point out that this is a joke thread and not somewhere to start a debate on just how crappy somebody reckons the joke to be. It is pretty obvious that crabbyob didn't appreciate that regardless of any earlier reply.

I included the stats to show just how many threads crabbyob does start. I made no comment on how many anybody else starts. Lose that thread starting and the forum is much the poorer.

So in essence we have two posters moaning about a bloody joke and now one of them is getting all offended because I posted something to point out what I considered to be the error of their ways.

I should point out again that the window of opportunity to delete posts somebody on reflection considers to have been unwise is long. If it has expired then a PM to me and as moderator I will delete somebodies own post.

I regret none of my posts in this thread so mine will be staying.

crabbyob

Gulp.... i'll be good.... promise.

klondike

No sanctions here other than self imposed ones.

I don't want to lose posters but if somebody feels pissed off enough by something I or anybody else has posted then they have the choice about whether to continue posting here or not. As we have seen once already.

Scrumpy

Well put sir..

I too will behave myself.. and promise not to call another poster a prat..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

we all need to behave ourselves, if it will help i can remove my origonal post, i really like it but not if it means we lose anyone...

klondike

Why remove it? The posts that want deleting are those that don't belong in a joke thread.
Once none of those remain then I imagine that mine and some quotes I made of some should probably go too.

Remember there are no moderators here. People have to sort out their own crap. The one you should have deleted was weeks back and by the time I saw any of it Wandering Walter had flounced.

zoony

Apologies all round. This seems to be my fault entirely so I'll draw a line right here. All water under the bridge.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Thanks zoony. As you say water under the bridge.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Well like it or not I enjoy the Mrs Brown's Boys Shows, they always have me in hysterics. I adore Rory and Dino the gay hairdressers
There were ten in our rambling old house and the show reminds me of growing up in a busy home like that. But minus the swearing, though my dad could let loose at times and he wasn't funny, it was time to get the heck out of his sight.

zoony

Scrumpy, klondike, Mike.. Thanks each, it means a lot.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]