Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on April 28, 2024, 12:49:26 PMKlondy, they are Gods creatures so hopefully I've sent them all back to him ! :grin:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Alex

Good old Alexa, I've spend a couple of hours listening to Cole Porter, George Gershwin and Rogers & Hammerstein songs.  In the 60s we had some great music and some will never be forgotten, but there was something special about these old songs.

Silver Tabby

Hi everyone - temperature is due to hit 70f here today - so I am going nowhere!

Windows open, curtains closed, all fans on full blast. Will probably hibernate in the Craft Room for the day - it faces due North and is usually cool. Sitting room faces due South and that crazy cat is already sprawled on the window cill - on his back with his feet in the air. Says he is working on his suntan! I will make some more C*******S cards and think cool thoughts.

Have a fun day!

Michael Rolls

weather has broken - gorgeous yesterday until 2000 when it started to rain. Currentky very dull
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Nice morning here, I'm off over to Liverpool later. Lunch, footie and a sing-a-long :cool:

Diasi

Another really hot & sunny day in North Lincolnshire.

I've been drafting what needs to done in order for our development to comply with a specific section of public liability.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Lovely here this morning. The girlfriends are meeting for lunch today, but not me, just not feeling up to socializing yet.

Vlad

It's wetter than a well diggers arse here, so I am doing nuffink.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

Rain here today too, I might even have to do some housework !

klondike

Was going clay shooting but being both wet and pretty cool I'll give it a miss this week. 

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on May 22, 2024, 10:17:52 AMWas going clay shooting but being both wet and pretty cool I'll give it a miss this week.
Good thinking batman. I haven't been shooting for years, I used to attend the range up near Lichfield 

klondike

I go to one that is near my eldest daughter's in Rugby then go to see her after. Unfortunately they only open for clays on Wednesday and weekends.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on May 22, 2024, 04:40:22 PMI go to one that is near my eldest daughter's in Rugby then go to see her after. Unfortunately they only open for clays on Wednesday and weekends.
Mine was always open on a Sunday it was a military range and only open on that day for our club firing full bore pistol. All three of my handguns were reluctantly handed into the plod when they were banned. I kept the shotgun a much better weapon considering my eyesight 😳

Yesterday at 12:15:35 PM
Anyway today I need to put up some trellis in the garden for the sweet peas and tge never ending task of weeding.