Your Ideal Summer's Afternoon/Evening. 12 til 12

Started by zoony, March 12, 2022, 11:39:35 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Mine would include sunshine, a few friends, a modicum of alcohol and perhaps something to smoke, a porch, a few acoustic instruments, a shared dinner of chicken and ribs and some good conversation....Mmm, Lord take me now!!  :grin:

Alex

That sounds good Zoony, especially the acoustic instruments.   I do enjoy the old 'barbie'  with friends, alcohol, food, the garden for the grand-dogs to run in...   I can't wait, this has seemed like a long winter.

GrannyMac

That does sound lovely. Mine would be something similar, but at our son's. He likes to BBQ, and their garden is a great place for the grandkids and dogs. It's really good if our daughter is there with her family too.  We've had a few nice days like that. Hoping for a few more.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

We often have friends over on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch in the garden. We all enjoy it and have a good catch up n gossip. They usually head home around 6pm to get their dinners and we head off to the beach with the Clyde's for an hour or so. I love doing this on a Sunday and yes it's my favourite way to spend the day.

Scrumpy

The cool of the evening .. a few drinks.. sitting out on the decking.. soft music.. much laughter.. special friends..
And the fragrance of the Honeysuckle..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]