Lenovo M10 Tablet

Started by Alex, June 05, 2023, 09:19:37 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I finally decided to get myself a tablet and saw a Lenovo on offer at John Lewis.   I've spent hours trying to get the bloody thing to work !!!!  There's no keyboard and every time I click on 'Search' I'm told to speak to Google Voice, it seems there's no way to turn this off.  Somehow it's connected to Alexa which I have on my telly but never use. 

I don't suppose anyone else has one of these  ?  I think it'll be going back tomorrow once I've deleted all my stuff, that's another challenge.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 05, 2023, 09:19:37 PMI finally decided to get myself a tablet and saw a Lenovo on offer at John Lewis.  I've spent hours trying to get the bloody thing to work !!!!  There's no keyboard and every time I click on 'Search' I'm told to speak to Google Voice, it seems there's no way to turn this off.  Somehow it's connected to Alexa which I have on my telly but never use. 

I don't suppose anyone else has one of these  ?  I think it'll be going back tomorrow once I've deleted all my stuff, that's another challenge.
One day's a bit soon to be giving up, there's lot of advice about it.

Oh, the instructions will still apply even if yours isn't black.  :grin:

https://tinyurl.com/4espp38k

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Sheila

My daughter has had trouble with a new computer and went on the helpline.  Before she had time to follow the instructions she was pestered for a review of the service.  In the end she put FFS and got a reply:  Dear FFS...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I'm using it now, I didn't give up Phil, it was probably me so I did factory reset and working ok now.  Thanks  :upvote:

klondike

Alex

Can any experts explain how I can sit outside in the garden on this laptop, not literally sitting on it, :grin:  but you know what I mean, BUT when I bring my new tablet outside it tells me I have no internet  ?

klondike

Laptops have a couple of quite long wires going around the screen for their WiFi antenna. I guess that's better than whatever your tablet has.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on June 11, 2023, 08:36:07 PMLaptops have a couple of quite long wires going around the screen for their WiFi antenna. I guess that's better than whatever your tablet has.
Will a coat hanger shoved into the usb port help?  Used work on my old TV. 😬