Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

-Oy-

New bathroom day 3 : It's only a small bathroom but taking lots of work. This chap certainly earns his money!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

Delivered s-i-l Mary, who has been with me for 10 days, for her train home. House feels positively eerie at the moment
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Dentist for me today and I hate going !  I'll pour myself a little drinkie soon to help with the pain  :grin:  :grin:

Michael Rolls

don't like going to the dentist, but it is a far less intimidating experience than used to be the case. When I married Veronica - 1987 - she was horrified to find that I hadn't been to dentist for 7 years - made me go, and I was very pleasantly surprised to find how things had changed!
Mike
[email protected]

-Oy-

New bathroom day 4 : He's not here yet but is bringing a new toilet. The one he fitted yesterday has a hairline crack and leaks! Also - he fitted the wrong mixer tap yesterday! Aaaaaaand breathe :smiley:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

- Oy- sounds like you have a great plumber..  :grin: :grin:

Extra car on my driveway.. It belongs to Martha (Granddaughter).. She doesn't use it anymore and is selling it..  It's a good look from the street.. makes people think there are a few people living here..       HOT.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Out for coffee this morning.. Nothing to strenuous .. too hot..
Car is desperate for a wash.. No hose ban here.. Might do it tomorrow..

-Oy-

New bathroom day 5 : Hopefully finished today. Mike's got a few little issues to sort this morning then it's all the finishing touches and sealing etc. It looks exactky like our bathroom in the old house that they did for us back in 2020 - which is exactly what Mrs Oy wanted :yahoo:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Diasi

I've just been to collect a parcel that was sent to me via Special Next Day Delivery & I wasn't in.

It contained the glass memorial into which a few of our cat's ashes had been fused.

I'm now waiting for a hot & chilled water dispenser that I bought from Amazon late last night.

Do I really need it? No, is the short answer.

https://bit.ly/3zBlxWu
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I looked at it too Diasi.. and I don't need it either.. Phew!! Thank goodness I didn't buy one.. Saved myself a couple of bob..   All thanks to you..

Your glass memorial sounds great..

-Oy-

Nice to have the first shower in our new bathroom this morning :)

Taking Mum out for her proper public outing on her lecky scooter. We've been round the car park at her flats once but today we're going to try going to ALDI about 1/4 mile away. Then back to our place for a nice Sunday Lunch.

GrannyMac

Lovely weather, daughter and granddaughter popping in later. Drinks in the garden I think. 😊
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

evening nibbles and wine with my neighbour
[email protected]

Scrumpy

My daughter Marnie came this morning.. We sat in the garden..Pate and toast with our coffee.. 
And we chatted and chatted as though we had only just met..  :smiley: