Sam Tarry

Started by muddy, May 13, 2024, 09:46:07 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

Never heard of this moron but  he must be on something .

When Labour gets in we are all doomed

https://x.com/SamTarry/status/1790066569449468290

JBR

Quote from: muddy on May 13, 2024, 09:46:07 PMNever heard of this moron but  he must be on something .

When Labour gets in we are all doomed

https://x.com/SamTarry/status/1790066569449468290

Well, it seems that we're going to be admitting Hamas terrorists next.
Still, we invite everyone else in, so what the hell?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

I've heard it all now.

dextrous63

Tarry May still be a Labour MP, but his constituency has long since deselected the imbecile as their next candidate.  So, wind and wee wee from the gobshite.

GrannyMac

Unbelievable!

Glad to hear he's been deselected.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on May 13, 2024, 11:01:58 PMTarry May still be a Labour MP, but his constituency has long since deselected the imbecile as their next candidate.  So, wind and wee wee from the gobshite.
He seems to claim to be Labour MP for Ilford South, but it is reassuring that he has been deselected now.

On the other hand, it doesn't surprise me that a Labour MP has been trying to import additional voters from a society that would completely support Labour's policies were they given the right to vote which, of course, is no doubt Labour's overriding policy.

If, as is likely, Labour form the government later this year, at least things will become interesting!

Cassandra

What a 'putz' - the UK is already overloaded with berks like this do-gooding wimp - bag. All are in need of full frontal lobotomies. Labour are completely infested with them as well. He's just selling his trousers out to the swelling Islamic voting core in his constituency. Looking behind him at George Galloway and the newly transmogrified Greens, eager to suck away 000's of proxy and postal votes from his ugly and overcrowded 'patch'.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on Yesterday at 08:03:14 PMWhat a 'putz' - the UK is already overloaded with berks like this do-gooding wimp - bag.
I don't suppose you'd like some of them over there, would you?
Just for entertainment value, of course.

dextrous63

Perhaps Mr Tarry could emigrate to Israel and try to become a local politician or councillor?  I am sure that his idea of giving Palestinians save visas (into Israel) would go down a storm over there.