Marco Longhi MP

Started by Alex, June 13, 2023, 08:44:04 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Not news or anything, I just thought it was interesting........

I hadn't noticed this guy until today, :smiley:   he's the MP for Dudley north and today he's taken a shot at Suella for granting asylum to 12,000 Albanians who have all arrived here on small boats.  Apparently Germany took none, well done Germany. 

Mr Longhi who had an Italian father, said  "As politicians we are told to be mindful of our language. We are told not to single out Albania. We are told not to have a go at the Home Office because it is 'counter-productive'.

"So, what on earth can somebody like me say? If people did their job, put the people of the UK first and executed Government policy then there would be no need for somebody like me to be outspoken - and there is not a cat in hell's chance I am going to be silenced and not represent the people who elected me.

"To be clear, the Home Office is a disgrace and now I'm hearing that they might even strike if the courts clear the Rwanda Plan as being 'legal'.

Well done Mr Longhi, now we need a lot more MPs like him.

Cassandra

If Albanians want to come here it costs about £130 on a direct flight. So why are they paying £3,500 a go to come in a flimsy stuck together in China RHIB, with a bargain basement outboard?

Because they're nearly all criminals in one way or another and wouldn't get in legally. Same reasoning applies to all the other nationalities too!

The drug traders love us bringing all their workers in, giving them free hotels, mobile phones, healthcare and pocket money. They can then pay them £2 an hour to sit watching 'Weed' grow in dodgy places with stolen electricity.

Its 'clever' politicians like Sturgeon' who encourage this with their 'huge' brains.

Just wait and watch the violent crimes start to pile up as they settle down at the rate of 3 cities a year, whilst GP's visit their 'halls of residence' weekly to check out their nice and healthy ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

It's interesting that 12,000 obvious spurious asylum applications were granted but hardly surprising. What would be surprising is if they were the last. They are clearly running out of hotels and those people can easily disappear into the criminal underworld so won't mess up any published statistics.