A better life down under..

Started by Scrumpy, April 13, 2024, 09:44:29 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

More importantly a dead mass murderer. I hope the policewoman doesn't get any stick over shooting him.

GrannyMac

Quote from: muddy on April 13, 2024, 10:40:17 PMI think it is but I hope it's not I have grandchildren .
Me too!  I don't want to see them robbed of their future by these mediaeval extremists.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

The good old 'mental problems' card is being played.. 
Strange how he targeted women.. 
They are talking of some medal or other for the police woman.. I agree..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Have just returned from a few days in Krakow.  Lovely city, and we struck lucky with the weather.

One thing that was very noticeable was the complete lack of any non-white people.  It was a most interesting experience.  

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 14, 2024, 05:01:54 PMHave just returned from a few days in Krakow.  Lovely city, and we struck lucky with the weather.

One thing that was very noticeable was the complete lack of any non-white people.  It was a most interesting experience. 
Yes.  The Poles, and I think some other east European countries have the right idea.
They have seen what has happened to us and France, and have resolved not to allow entry of any of these third-world illegal immigrants.

I have said elsewhere that we, and the EU (assuming we can persuade them to agree), should work together to deter these invaders from entering our countries.
Of course, we are the worst because we offer them more than any other country in the way of handouts, etc.

If we and Europe could work together for the common good (and after all northern France is also over-run as much as we are, for obvious reasons) we could restore our continent to the civilisation it once was.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire