Can We Control the Weather ?

Started by Alex, April 09, 2024, 06:52:08 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've been reading so many 'conspiracy theories' about this, but is it possible ?  Many photos of aircraft releasing contrails, or chemtrails as some call them have been on social media.  Saudia Arabia already has the technology to make rain, cloud seeding has worked to bring rain to the country.  JUst imagine how advanced China must be !

Here's the "explanation"  :grin: Contrails are streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes

Hot humid air from the engine exhaust mixes with the cold surrounding air, causing the water vapor to condense into droplets or ice crystals that form visible clouds.

klondike

I think some of the cloud seeding stuff works but if you want rain the moisture has to be in the air already. If it isn't you are out of luck. 

Yes contrails are just condensed moisture from the burnt fuel but don't produce any rain. 

There is far too much potential money to be made from weather control for it to remain a secret. If it was economically possible we'd see it happening lots of places imo.

Alex

UK Food Shortages

"Farmers warn of 1st year without harvest since WW2"

What could have caused all this wet weather I wonder?

Probably just a coincidence

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 09, 2024, 08:58:25 PMUK Food Shortages

Oh, it'll be the global warming they keep going on about!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

There was a huge underwater volcano about a year back with millions of tons of water blasted up into the stratosphere. What goes up eventually comes down. I'll dig out a link.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/tonga-eruption-blasted-unprecedented-amount-of-water-into-stratosphere

Seems it was 2 years back. Maybe it can't be that.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on April 09, 2024, 08:58:25 PMUK Food Shortages

Coincidence.!!!  Wet weather in UK.. !!   That's a laugh..
Farmers are always bloody moaning about something.. Every Christmas there is a shortage of turkeys.. The sales go sky high.. and Turkeys are in abundance..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 10, 2024, 09:38:35 AMCoincidence.!!!  Wet weather in UK.. !!  That's a laugh..
Farmers are always bloody moaning about something.. Every Christmas there is a shortage of turkeys.. The sales go sky high.. and Turkeys are in abundance..
Am not 100% certain, but I think farmers do other things besides producing turkeys.

Scrumpy

Do they..?  I must have the wrong people..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 10, 2024, 09:41:48 AMDo they..?  I must have the wrong people..
One of them used to advertise Everest double glazing, but he topped himself ages ago.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 10, 2024, 09:48:37 AMOne of them used to advertise Everest double glazing, but he topped himself ages ago.
Double Glazing !!... Impossible to grow.. Heavy frost cracks the glass..

klondike

Maybe it isn't the wet. Might be a shortage of CO2 here what with all the electric cars - stuff needs it to grow.

Ashy

Farmers are never happy but when the government gives them grants to not grow food in their fields we are bound to have a smaller harvest. Let's not kid ourselves, farmers don't want a bumper harvest, they want maximum profits.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on April 10, 2024, 10:10:49 AMMaybe it isn't the wet. Might be a shortage of CO2 here what with all the electric cars - stuff needs it to grow.
A completely logical and correct statement.
Vegetation needs CO2, yet the climate change lobby thinks we'd be better off without it.
Not only that, but climate change is completely natural and has been occurring for millennia.
People cannot stop it, whatever trendy rules and laws they can think up!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Quote from: Ashy on April 10, 2024, 12:33:04 PMFarmers are never happy but when the government gives them grants to not grow food in their fields we are bound to have a smaller harvest. Let's not kid ourselves, farmers don't want a bumper harvest, they want maximum profits.
Aha!!  Perhaps this is why there is a policy to eliminate Christianity in the UK, to reduce the number of turkeys required at Christmas and thus appease the farmers by paying them grants to not breed this type of poultry?!

klondike

I imagine some of the grants are for not being very good at breeding turkeys.