A Violation !

Started by Alex, April 04, 2024, 07:12:19 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

https://twitter.com/i/status/1775803603573248219

Wembley, sound on ...... on second thoughts, maybe leave the sound turned right down 😛

klondike

I just looked.

Odd how they never ring church bells.

Cassandra

I was amazed when viewing a Championship game last weekend on Satellite to see that 8 mins after the second half commenced the whole game was stopped for a Muslim player to eat a bananna, to break his fast for Ramadan!

Why couldn't he have eaten said fruit in a corner of the dressing room during the break ...

Woke rubbish ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

I can only assume that such things, which seem to be becoming more commonplace in broken Britain, are a clear sign of what is suspected by many to be a muslim take-over.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on April 04, 2024, 07:12:19 PMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1775803603573248219

Wembley, sound on ...... on second thoughts, maybe leave the sound turned right down 😛

Unfortunately it will reach number one .. In time we will all be singing it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

Quote from: Cassandra on April 04, 2024, 07:43:28 PM8 mins after the second half commenced the whole game was stopped
For that matter, if they were going to do this, why didn't they start the match 15 minutes later? These dates and times are known years in advance.

klondike

Rather than start later tell the teams that there will be no delays and if players want to bugger off for a while the team will have to carry on without them or play one of their substitutes.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

I would reckon the item was 'arranged' by the increasing number of Muslim apparatchiks who insidiously insert these things in so they become the established apparel for the future.

Why not a break for Christians to eat their Easter Eggs in a Welbywoke interval?

Absolute rubbish virtue signalling from the 'Guardian' readers!

Alex

I remember a few years ago two muslims were praying in a stairwell at Anfield.   A fan took a photo and posted it on line calling it a disgrace, the Liverpool fan was banned from the ground, I can't remember for how long.

If I'd sat in this emergency exit with a flask of coffee I would have been told to move.   The two muslims were solicitors and I'm sure knew exactly what they were doing.

muddy

Soon we will have the rediculous spectacle of football players playing in black tights for modesty reasons .
Yes they do and I am talking about the men .

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 05, 2024, 07:42:31 PMI remember a few years ago two muslims were praying in a stairwell at Anfield.  A fan took a photo and posted it on line calling it a disgrace, the Liverpool fan was banned from the ground, I can't remember for how long.

If I'd sat in this emergency exit with a flask of coffee I would have been told to move.  The two muslims were solicitors and I'm sure knew exactly what they were doing.

I suspect that the reason for this exhibition is not the pressing need to lift up their arses in praise to their suspected god, but simply to demonstrate their freedom from our long-established rules and safety measures in this country, and celebrate their new-found rights which they know nobody now dares to overrule.
The take-over continues unabated.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on April 05, 2024, 07:42:31 PMI remember a few years ago two muslims were praying in a stairwell at Anfield.  A fan took a photo and posted it on line calling it a disgrace, the Liverpool fan was banned from the ground, I can't remember for how long.

If I'd sat in this emergency exit with a flask of coffee I would have been told to move.  The two muslims were solicitors and I'm sure knew exactly what they were doing.
Under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Liverpool Football club was required to attempt to identify the two individuals & issue a formal warning about blocking a signed fire escape route.

Under the terms of the Fire Safety Order, a blockage doesn't have to be a complete blockage, it's anything that has the potential to impede the access along the fire route or cause a danger to people using it.

If 50 people were to suddenly make their way, in natural haste, to the fire exit those Muslim clowns would have both impeded them & posed a trip / crush risk. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on April 06, 2024, 10:57:49 AMI suspect that the reason for this exhibition is not the pressing need to lift up their arses in praise to their suspected god, but simply to demonstrate their freedom from our long-established rules and safety measures in this country, and celebrate their new-found rights which they know nobody now dares to overrule.
The take-over continues unabated.

Is the one thats sitting 'excused boots' or is it only a 'two up' rug!

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on April 07, 2024, 03:04:09 PMIs the one thats sitting 'excused boots' or is it only a 'two up' rug!
It looks like a woman to me and I think that the two sexes tend not to do things together, women being inferior beings.  I understand that in a mosque, they have a small room in which to do their duty.

That, of course, would be completely impractical in this situation, as their women could come under any number of influences in a place like that and necessarily must be kept under constant scrutiny.