The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Second visit to the health and wellbeing councillor. Maybe I'll find out what it is about today. I suspect a weight loss program of some sort although he did mention excercise would be unlikely to reduce my weight he also talked about activities so I'm puzzled.

I found that the new blood test booking system and nearly 3 week wait for the appointment hadn't improved the chaos in the place. People were arriving both early and late  from what I overheard most were blaming the abysmal hospital parking. I bussed to town and walked to avoid it and arrived 20 minutes early. You just get seen in turn anyway as I was out before my appointment time. The phlebotomist was chatty and seemed in no huge rush. I suspect boredom rather than my animal magnetism.

Scrumpy

Hospital parking.. :nooo: 
I have a Mammogram coming up soon.. It is like organizing a bloody battle invasion..  Parking is horrendous.. The cost of parking is unbelievable..

I usually get my mate to drop me off.. while he cruises the car park.. When I return he is usually still waiting for a space..
And they have the audacity to charge for cruising..
The mobile mammogram unit is stationed next to the car park.. Frustrating..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Cruising the street is free....

Alex

Mammogram !  They don't send for you anymore here.  I think you can request one if you phone up  though :upvote: Good luck Scrumps not a pleasant experience.