Mask restrictions being lifted..

Started by Scrumpy, January 26, 2022, 07:04:38 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Though Waitrose and Sainsbury's are asking shoppers to wear them in their stores..
I think many will stop wearing them ..
They just want to see the back of restrictions and get on with their lives..
I will check a place out before I decide .. and keep one in my pocket at all times..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I'm going to carry on wearing one in the shops, just don't want someone coughing all over me ! :cool:

-Oy-

I'm exempt after a bad spell in hospital with Covid back in 2020. But I do try to wear a mask for small trips into shops etc. I'll continue to do so when I can.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

up here we're not being given the choice as yet
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Although we have to wear masks still in Wales, and there is a sign outside our Morrisons that says "no mask no entry", there were a few not wearing one and nobody challenged them.  They were young fit looking people too, all the old foggies wear them.  I really feel like saying something.

My granddaughter recently had Covid despite three jabs  (mildly thank goodness) she works on Morrisons checkouts, I would hate to think some selfish so and so passed it to her like that.