Poor Boris

Started by Alex, January 26, 2022, 01:45:54 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Have you read the latest?   It seems "someone" has unearthed copies of e-mails which confirm that Boris authorised the Pen Farthing flight from Kabul, remember the one that put dogs before Afghan "translators"   :rolleyes:

The whole flight was paid for by donations, but some people will not let it rest that the space should have been given to people.

zoony

But why not do both? Have we only one effin' aeroplane?? :waiting:

Scrumpy

There are many who would like to see his downfall.. Even those at his back..
Plotters keep things on file for months waiting for the right time..
I like the man.. I think he has the ability to ride the storm.. Though he has been showing his arrogant side of late..  He still has a certain casual charm..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: zoony on January 26, 2022, 01:49:41 PM
But why not do both? Have we only one effin' aeroplane?? :waiting:

They did do both though didn't they ? how many people got out was it 15,000 ? not sure, but flight after flight was leaving over those few days.  Peter Egan and Ricky Gervais played a big part in donations for the animal flight.

klondike

Whoever is pushing these stories (Cummings presumably) is doubtless feeling like this considering the coverage they are getting.

Alex

Scrumpy

Dominic Cummings, !!  Nasty, nasty man..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Do you think the police will be investigating the release of all this information, I mean with regard to the Official Secrets Act  ?  Number 10 employees shouldn't be passing on any information to anyone, or it's The Tower !   The OSA is in place for a long time after you leave a job too  :cool:

klondike

I'm not 100% convinced that a piss up is covered by the official secrets act.

I have read that the coppers on duty outside will be asked about the parties and attendees but the papers just make stuff up so how true that is I don't know.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on January 26, 2022, 02:46:03 PM
I'm not 100% convinced that a piss up is covered by the official secrets act.

But surely releasing e-mails from Government computers is covered ?

klondike

Were they official piss ups then?  :grin:

I don't really know as I haven't been following the story and not having heard what the BBC have to say I don't know what is just politics (ie what the BBC say).

I need to update this ...