Sadiq Khan

Started by Alex, May 03, 2024, 04:37:12 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on May 04, 2024, 08:28:56 PMOther cities will follow.
Our country is becoming - and almost certainly will become - a majority muslim nation in time.
We can all see it coming, and yet for some reason most people are afraid of supporting the people who will do something to stop it.

10 years go I warned about this & was ridiculed, on the other forum, so to paraphrase Nigel Farage's speech to the EU just after the 16th June 2016.

"Isn't it funny? When I told you 10 years ago that the UK would become an Islamic country you all laughed at me – well I have to say, you're not laughing now, are you?"
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

Quote from: Alex on May 04, 2024, 08:10:11 PMKhan was booed and heckled when the result was announced, still with that smug grin on his face.

Meanwhile in Bradford, his muslim brothers celebrate another win, I'm sure there were Pakistani flags draped around some of them.  God help this country

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786722982011806020
This made my blood boil 

The Green Party stinks too 

https://x.com/joshxhowie/status/1786691050137935904

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on May 04, 2024, 08:58:27 PM10 years go I warned about this & was ridiculed, on the other forum, so to paraphrase Nigel Farage's speech to the EU just after the 16th June 2016.

"Isn't it funny? When I told you 10 years ago that the UK would become an Islamic country you all laughed at me – well I have to say, you're not laughing now, are you?"
Marge and I have been fortunate to have been away in God's County for three days (hence my no doubt welcome absence!).

Kirkby Stephen, Sedbergh, and Kirkby Lonsdale.  Having walked through all three towns, plus a couple of other villages, it was a blessed relief (and a bit of a surprise) not to have seen a single non-white face at any time.

Yes, I am absolutely sure that England (at least the Scots seem a little more particular!) will eventually become a muslim country, though not until well after my lifetime.  Yet, the last parts of the country to fall will be the small towns and villages in the most beautiful parts of the country.

I sometime try to imagine how things will be in such a situation.  Without our cities and remaining industrial areas I wonder how poor we will become, quite apart from the ensuing severe religious requirements.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on May 04, 2024, 10:12:47 PMMarge and I have been fortunate to have been away in God's County for three days (hence my no doubt welcome absence!).

Kirkby Stephen, Sedbergh, and Kirkby Lonsdale.  Having walked through all three towns, plus a couple of other villages, it was a blessed relief (and a bit of a surprise) not to have seen a single non-white face at any time.

Yes, I am absolutely sure that England (at least the Scots seem a little more particular!) will eventually become a muslim country, though not until well after my lifetime.  Yet, the last parts of the country to fall will be the small towns and villages in the most beautiful parts of the country.

I sometime try to imagine how things will be in such a situation.  Without our cities and remaining industrial areas I wonder how poor we will become, quite apart from the ensuing severe religious requirements.
We live in a very small rural town with the nearest other towns at least 15 miles away in any direction, but even we have our fair share of non-whites.

The Islamic takeover which I've spoken about for the last ten years won't happen across the whole country as there are enclaves in Muslim countries that are not Muslim.

What I mean is that the UK will become an Islamic country in all the main centres of power & in Government.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Khan is just a puppet.. Powerful people pulling his strings..
They are here to stay.. 

Too late to change the progress .. it has been happening for some time..
We, as a country, have sat idly by.. We fear them now..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 05, 2024, 08:10:12 AMWe, as a country, have sat idly by.. We fear them now..
Well not everyone.

Tommy Robinson became a political activist after hearing Muslims chanting "Death to British soldiers" during one of their numerous unruly marches through Luton.

He also shone the spotlight on Muslim grooming gangs.

And look what that's got him.
[email protected]

muddy

It's a shame about Tommy Robinson .
He is branded as a thug and treated accordingly .
However he rightly highlighted the Muslim Pakistani rape gangs ( when the media were coyly calling them Asian - IMO an insult to every law abiding non Pakistani Asian in the country )
He continues to campaign again Sharia Law and radical Islam
He has been arrested and imprisoned on flimsy charges simple because he is Tommy Robinson not because he has actually committed a crime .
ie arrested and pepper sprayed for sitting in a cafe on a Saturday to observe the hate marches
if you listen to him talk there is not a lot of difference between him and Douglas Murray , except Douglas Murray is eloquent well spoken and well known as well as being openly gay and would certainly sue the police for any mishandling .
Ditto Melanie Philips who says much the same thing in much stronger and cuttingly articulate terms .
However arresting a 74 year old Jewish woman for being an outspoken Jew is not yet on the Met police's agenda .

Still they were very tempted with Gideon Faltar who is also well spoken ,articulate and a law abiding
Jew .

So maybe they will get around to them eventually

GrannyMac

I haven't got an issue with 'non white' faces, but I do have an issue about extremist and outdated views and practices being pushed on the British people.

I'm in a very white part of NW England at the moment, quite different to the city where I live.  My grandkids here know few people who aren't white British. My grandson has a school friend whose heritage is Iranian, but not Muslim. That's probably why his grandparents came here.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on May 05, 2024, 07:59:28 AMThe Islamic takeover which I've spoken about for the last ten years won't happen across the whole country as there are enclaves in Muslim countries that are not Muslim.

What I mean is that the UK will become an Islamic country in all the main centres of power & in Government.
I agree.  As I intimated, rural areas are likely to remain white, perhaps apart from some.
As you say, the large cities will go first.

I am aware of the situation in Bradford, as I still have connections there.  The nearby towns of Huddersfield, Halifax and Wakefield are similar (though not quite as bad), but for some reason Leeds, the biggest city, is relatively free from the take-over, at least in the centre and the better areas.

Other cities, including our 'capital' and places like Birmingham and Leicester are already heading the league.
What will be will be.

GrannyMac

You nailed it with 'better areas'.  Lots of non white people assimilate and live in majority white neighbourhoods.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on May 05, 2024, 08:21:35 AMWell not everyone.

Tommy Robinson became a political activist after hearing Muslims chanting "Death to British soldiers" during one of their numerous unruly marches through Luton.

He also shone the spotlight on Muslim grooming gangs.

And look what that's got him.

Tommy Robinson should have had a greater following.. 
 I admire the man..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

The newspapers made him into a thug.  He's not a thug, just a fella who stands up for his beliefs and tries to make Brits open their eyes to what is happening in their country.

This woman is saying the same thing but is more articulate than Tommy, I doubt the media would go after her as they have Tommy.   " Never happen here, not in England"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786780710008733853

Sorry I messed that up, it was a clip from Emma Rock who says what a lot of people are feeling.

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 05, 2024, 11:06:24 AMYou nailed it with 'better areas'.  Lots of non white people assimilate and live in majority white neighbourhoods. 
They do.  A consultant of the 'non-white persuasion' lives directly opposite us and, in fact, the wife recently saw her regarding her recent 'condition' and the good lady made every effort in order to obtain a regular prescription on the NHS for a rather expensive medication.
Not because we are neighbours, of course.  In fact, this instance was our first intimation of her profession, despite her and her family living so close to us.

May 05, 2024, 01:53:03 PM
Quote from: Alex on May 05, 2024, 12:13:17 PMThe newspapers made him into a thug.  He's not a thug, just a fella who stands up for his beliefs and tries to make Brits open their eyes to what is happening in their country.

This woman is saying the same thing but is more articulate than Tommy, I doubt the media would go after her as they have Tommy.  " Never happen here, not in England"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786780710008733853

Sorry I messed that up, it was a clip from Emma Rock who says what a lot of people are feeling.
Yes.  I can't believe that so many British people seem to be determined to convert this great nation into a third-world cesspit in this way.  What on earth are they thinking?
I though it was mainly young people who, of course, have suffered from our modern woke education system which seems to want to encourage a distinctly downward change to what was an example to the world.  On the other hand, however, when I see a variety of 'protesters' marching along Whitehall, some of them appear to be older than that.

muddy

British Islamic scholar Anjem Chaudary calls for the abolition of secular democracy and the implementation of Islamic Shariah law in the United Kingdom

https://x.com/ManishPangotra5/status/1786996255484506444

JBR

Quote from: muddy on May 05, 2024, 03:56:10 PMBritish Islamic scholar Anjem Chaudary calls for the abolition of secular democracy and the implementation of Islamic Shariah law in the United Kingdom

https://x.com/ManishPangotra5/status/1786996255484506444
I can't believe the nerve of them.
I have, of course, been predicting this for years, but for one of them to openly state that that is their intention comes as quite a shock.

To give them their due, they're not stupid.  Although they are still a minority in this country, they are encouraged by people like Khan who assumes that he has ultimate control of Londonistan and the Metropolitan Police, and also by other muslims who have risen to power in other areas of what used to be our country.
They must also be encouraged by all the white people who protest every weekend about Israel defending its country from terrorists, and actively supporting the terrorists.

This statement of his should really send a clear message to all the (non-muslim) people of Britain who surely should be aware of how a muslim government (or dictatorship) operates in other countries.  Look at what happened when they took control of Persia.  That could be us next due to our stupidity.