Just a thought..

Started by Scrumpy, September 25, 2022, 06:59:44 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I think the Labour Government will be voted in at the next election..
I'm not a great political follower.. I am a Conservative..
I am not happy about Illegal Immigrants in their thousands reaching our shores..
The NHS is slowing collapsing..
The poorer people seem to be ignored when help is needed and many pensioners struggle..
Just a thought..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

At one time (Pre Blair) I would have been delighted to have seen a Labour government voted in.
Afraid I loathe the Tories always have, never so much as now though.

klondike

I have come to the conclusion that I loathe all the damned mainstream parties and despair that the next government will be made up of one or more of these useless bunches of tossers.

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on September 25, 2022, 07:58:10 PMI have come to the conclusion that I loathe all the damned mainstream parties and despair that the next government will be made up of one or more of these useless bunches of tossers.
No matter who we vote for the government always gets in.
Take heart comrades, if you look at the record you'll see there is a flywheel effect from a large majority to a smaller one. That said, with its failure in Scotland, coupled with stark raving mad policies, labour has very little chance of forming any government.

klondike

They might in a coalition with LibDems and/or SNP. Both will want to extract a price for participating of course.