Conservative

Started by hugh, March 07, 2022, 01:35:09 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

I have always voted for the conservative party but the way I feel now they will never get my vote again. To protect the poor we should be using our own gas, oil and coal, to hell with that, lets carry on importing and make the poor pay a green tax. My advice for Brits coming from Ukraine make your way to France, and hitch a lift across the channel but hide your paper work. Priti will get you an hotel room, other wise the war will be over before you get here. Home office what a shower but you led by Priti not real surprising.
Happy Golfer

Alex

Many Conservative voters feel the same Hugh.

hugh

Turning voters like myself away from them, they really have a problem. They had better wake up pretty fast.  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: 
Happy Golfer

klondike

I imagine they think come the election voters like you (us actually) will give pause to what the likely outcome will be if they don't vote Tory. In some ways it's a case of better the scum you know  :grin:

crabbyob

when i got my pay packet the only number that mattered was under TOTAL
i suspect all you tories should consider the same....
the Tax
ins.
bonus
matters nowt
it you let Starmer in i will never forgive you... [2090]

hugh

Labour party cannot possibly be worse than whats going on at the moment klondike. Dread to think what many poor people will do with the cost of living rocketing up. This is just not the time for tax rises. When a loaf of bread which was £1 now £1.30 makes you think hard. I am OK money wise so nothing to fear.
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

hugh

NO  :grin: :grin:  but saving as much as I can to support my two lads should they require help.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

I still regard the Conservatives, for all their faults - and currently there are many - as the least worst option
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 08, 2022, 04:52:02 AM
I still regard the Conservatives, for all their faults - and currently there are many - as the least worst option
Mike

I agree.  Boris has his faults but shows no signs of weakness despite having one awful problem after another.

Diasi

What concerns me are all those who lack the mental capacity to see that the causes of the present cost of living rises are totally beyond the control of anyone in the UK.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

not all of them are - the 'green taxes' are self imposed
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

1955vintage

I grew up in a Labour family, Dad was a trade union member all his working life . When Maggie came to power, he hated her, but saw her as a better alternative to Foot. He never lost his Labour tendencies, but hated the lost opportunities of Wilson and Blair.

Now , they have all merged into a vote seeking, ' we will give you whatever you want and put the country into debt so you do not have to pay for it ' waste of oxygen.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

When you probably don't need to take your socks off to count your remaining years it may be attractive to some even if their past experience tells them there will be consequences later.

Raven

Best I keep my thoughts about Conservatives to myself.  [1150] [2030] [1090]