I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

Started by Alex, November 12, 2022, 11:38:20 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

Did you enjoy that Scrumpy?  I think it was a bit more difficult than they thought it would be.  Good laugh though.

Scrumpy

Brilliant... It looked really tough.. and for a moment there.. I thought they wouldn't do it.. Good on them.. great fun..

Wake up Alex.. !!!!!  Too much gallivanting around in that old banger.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 15, 2022, 09:34:07 AMI have been watching bits and pieces of it..

You have to give it to Matt Hancock.. He faces every challenge head on..
I am sure the guy doesn't know why the public vote for him to do the challenges.. :grin:
I reckon this will be the making of him and he will come out of it far more popular then when he entered the camp..

This was the man who impressed so much misery on the UK that his name will live forever in infamy.

I hope they have a 'suicide' game that he can win.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

The buck stopped with him as Health Secretary, but the medical profs gave the advice.  He wasn't going to go against medical advice was he ?

klondike

Now having thos pillocks in the jungle might have made me watch it...

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on November 27, 2022, 03:15:10 PMThe buck stopped with him as Health Secretary, but the medical profs gave the advice.  He wasn't going to go against medical advice was he ?

Nothing to do with medicine or Science, it was an experiment in mass digital propaganda and Hancock was not even involved, he's too unimportant. The essence was on control for the sake of it. This first trial into how we, the subjects accepted instruction by fear, was very successful and they have even nastier things planned I'm afraid. Over 1500 souls in England died in the past month, passing from unknown causes and no questions asked? Whitty and Sir, Sir Vallence were told what to say from the W.H.O. a very shady and 'influenced' body by the likes of Bill Gates, 'Big Pharma' and Klaus Schwab. Hancock is nothing but a grubby, debased little pole-climber, cashing in on a cheap TV show to pay for his coming shoddy divorce.

I find it amazing that people seem to enjoy watching this nasty, deceitful insect - he should be on trial for serious public maladministration causing death! No-one anywhere in this gross sideshow, rivalling the shameful display of such as 'The Elephant Man' in Victorian times, ever seem to show any feelings or regard for his poor wife or children. He should be reviled and rejected, instead today's cheap society will make him a millionaire.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 12, 2022, 03:51:07 PMMy daughter Marnie feels sorry for him too..

I would say 'sorry' and chew on a camels penis for 400,000.

November 12, 2022, 03:52:36 PM
... as long as it was cooked.. I don't fancy a raw one.
Boy George would have a go at any penis for free.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I am not a fan of Hancock.. I find his 400,000 fee mind boggling..
I watched the program to see how he and the viewers reacted..  He carried out whatever task was put before him..
Mike Tindall had him weighed up when he cottoned on to Hancock's  (advertising) tricks...   
I preferred Hancock to Moyles .. Nasty, lazy, creep..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 28, 2022, 09:05:43 AMI am not a fan of Hancock.. I find his 400,000 fee mind boggling..
I watched the program to see how he and the viewers reacted..  He carried out whatever task was put before him..
Mike Tindall had him weighed up when he cottoned on to Hancock's  (advertising) tricks... 
I preferred Hancock to Moyles .. Nasty, lazy, creep..
Moyles has always been a piss-taking smart-arse radio DJ.

I had the misfortune to have to listen to him very day for several months when I car shared on a longish, timewise, journey from Whitstable to Crowborough each day.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off