Britons Given Priority

Started by Alex, June 19, 2023, 03:23:06 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Thanks for the heads up Mac.

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on June 20, 2023, 09:14:48 AMThe whole point is why should local authorities have any duty of care to house illegal immigrant families.

Also, I'll lay odds the rules about people of working age with no children having to find their own accommodation will not apply to single illegal immigrants.
It is definitely wrong for us, both the government and councils to provide for those here illegally in priority to our own people in need.

The British people (or at least most of us) work all our lives and pay taxes which (apart from subsidising the government and others) are used at least in part to be invested to pay our state pensions and to look after us if we fall on hard times.
It is completely unacceptable that our payments throughout our lives can be taken and used to house and provide for people who have invaded this country without invitation or even our leave.

Yes, some other European countries provide help for those who they know are there illegally for humanitarian reasons, but I'd hazard a guess that such people do not receive anything like as much as they do from us here.  Hence, the reason why so many set off across the Channel to come to Treasure Island.

I believe that, despite politicians' promises, they will not stop the incursions and, worse, those that are here now will never be sent away.
The future is clear, and rather sad after all that previous generations have done to make this country what was once an example to the world.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

1955vintage

The top priority for housing will be for the Brits who are :

1.Black
2. Brown
3. Gay (or claim to be as having eight kids and three wives does not mean you are hetro)
4. Recently arrived.

Hard working, white natives will stay at the bottom of the queue as they are 'privileged'.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

JBR

Quote from: 1955vintage on June 20, 2023, 11:31:23 AMThe top priority for housing will be for the Brits who are :

1.Black
2. Brown
3. Gay (or claim to be as having eight kids and three wives does not mean you are hetro)
4. Recently arrived.

Hard working, white natives will stay at the bottom of the queue as they are 'privileged'.
Needs must, but nevertheless, I am not going to:
- tan my face a darker colour; or
- prance about and adopt the typical stance and voice of a homosexual.

Although, if finances become worse, I might consider obtaining a rubber dinghy, set off one night into the Channel, preferably fairly near to our coast, wait for the 'taxi' to arrive, claim that I speak little English (with a convincing accent) but that I had several companions who have, sadly, fallen overboard, and wait to be taken (back) to England.
I'll then be happy to be looked after in style (with free healthcare of course) for the rest of my days.

I haven't yet thought about what to do about Marge, though.

Jacqueline

Where on earth else in the world would new arrivals get allocated social housing? it's a joke and just goes to show the type of low lives who we allow to come here.  A doctor coming here to work would be able to afford his own housing and not need a council house.

1955vintage

JBR

Quote from: 1955vintage on June 20, 2023, 01:37:37 PM

Front of the queue.
I watched the video, but I'm afraid I missed the purpose of it.  Perhaps someone who knows might explain.

Alex

1955vintage

Prancing around was Kenneth Williams expertise.

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on June 20, 2023, 10:33:47 AMThanks for the heads up Mac.
To get council housing through homelessness means meeting various criteria.  Most recently arrived 'non Brits' won't qualify.  But people will think what they want.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

I watched the video again.  Did I miss something?

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 20, 2023, 07:49:17 PMTo get council housing through homelessness means meeting various criteria.  Most recently arrived 'non Brits' won't qualify.  But people will think what they want.

They might not get council houses but they'll get private, under the radar, housing.

There's already a £150 million scheme to pay for private housing for the Ukrainian refugees, that I don't object to, but it will be rolled out for the dinghy boys as well.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

1955vintage

Listen , it is a radio programme

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on June 20, 2023, 10:27:02 PMThey might not get council houses but they'll get private, under the radar, housing.

There's already a £150 million scheme to pay for private housing for the Ukrainian refugees, that I don't object to, but it will be rolled out for the dinghy boys as well.
I agree.
Ukrainian refugees are exactly that, refugees from a war.
Dinghy boys are chancers, taking advantage of our weak rules and even weaker government.