Starmer's last chance

Started by Michael Rolls, May 17, 2023, 12:54:21 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

to utterly ruin the UK. Look at what he is proposing
16/17 year old to vote in general elections - children who have no bloody idea what the world is about
Established EU citizens to vote in GEs - something no EU nation allows
Legal right to work from home - goes down well with shop workers, bin men, nurse, surgeons, posties, etc
Join with the SNP to destroy the most successful union in history
Improve the ability of militant unions to mess everything up
And doubtless other idiotic ideas into which I cannot bring myself to delve
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

He'll still be the next PM regardless.

Well unless the Tories can't resist a bit more self harm and bung out their latest unelected PM in favour of yet another.

Raven

To be quite honest with you I was always a Labour Supporter, when they were Labour. :cool:  These days they are just Tories with a Red Rosette instead of a Blue one. :yell:

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 17, 2023, 12:54:21 PMto utterly ruin the UK. Look at what he is proposing
16/17 year old to vote in general elections - children who have no bloody idea what the world is about
Established EU citizens to vote in GEs
Mike

Would these be the same 16 / 17-yr-olds that can't be named in court cases or tried as adults because they're classed as children & deemed not to have a full understanding of their actions? 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 17, 2023, 12:54:21 PMto utterly ruin the UK. Look at what he is proposing

Children who have no bloody idea what the world is about..

You could say the same about many of our politicians..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Diasi on May 17, 2023, 01:48:48 PMWould these be the same 16 / 17-yr-olds that can't be named in court cases or tried as adults because they're classed as children & deemed not to have a full understanding of their actions?
In a word -YES
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

These are not very attractive policies in my opinion. I'll vote for an outsider if they stand in the election, I can't remember anyone standing in this constituency apart from labour and conservative.