BLM

Started by Alex, February 18, 2022, 07:07:58 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 19, 2022, 10:57:54 AM
I wonder how many decades will pass before the white underdogs with protest by pulling down the George Floyd statues that will spring up across the world..
He was a dangerous criminal.. .. Armed Robbery.. One being on a pregnant woman in her own home.. Drugs..
If that is the IDOL that the black man looks up to .. God help us poor white souls..

The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.  :waiting:

crabbyob

The thing is Scrumpy we have giants to look up to
if George is the highest they can find they must all be mental pygmies...

klondike

They were to a degree unlucky in who they picked as their poster boy. I'm pretty much certain that the US police will have shot completely innocent black guys. Just as our lot shot the Brazillian electrician on the tube. I think his only crime was carrying a rucksack and being a bit suntanned.

crabbyob

his only crime was carrying a rucksack and being a bit suntanned.

at that time it was a good description

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on February 19, 2022, 10:33:18 AM
Anyway, is it any suprise when the black-run countries are based on corruption.

How much foreign aid does the ordinary Onago Bongo (I can't really say the ordinary Joe Bloggs) ever see?

That made me chuckle !   :cool:

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on February 19, 2022, 01:18:26 PM
his only crime was carrying a rucksack and being a bit suntanned.
at that time it was a good desvription
Ah I see. So that's all ok then?

GrannyMac

Captain Tom's charity has come under some scrutiny! There was a move to appoint his daughter as CEO. She's backed off.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

crabbyob

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on February 19, 2022, 04:37:09 PM
Captain Tom's charity has come under some scrutiny! There was a move to appoint his daughter as CEO. She's backed off.

Yes but the MSM & the establishment have all joined ranks to say "it's ok, nothing to see here, it does take £240,000 to set up & run a charity".

The Charity Commission will do a whitewash investigation & it'll all be signed off as legit.

If Tommy Robinson set up a charity & spent 50p setting it up he'd be up for fraud before he could whistle Dixie.

Anyway there's bit of a difference between £240,000 & $billions.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

BLM are overtly Marxist with a stated aim of defunding all police. They should never be recognised as a charity anyway. If some are daft enough to pay them money that is their affair. I don't see why any taxpayer money needs spending investigating.