Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Remember Teacher. As always when somebody is being unpleasant you all get a say the section that appears once the poster has made enough posts. You lot said let him stay. Had it been up to me I'd have deleted the id because imo he was an objectionable arse. In the end he got the message from responses and departed anyway.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 11, 2024, 11:04:40 PMOnly problem with advertising over there is bringing the Mother ship ' troubles ' over here.  Although I'm certain Klondike wouldn't admit the likes of Sciatico here.
Oh, I don't think Vlad's a troublemaker.

There are others there who certainly are, though.  Scattico for example, as you say.  I just avoid him (out of politeness).
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Quote from: JBR on April 12, 2024, 09:59:10 AMI just avoid him (out of politeness).
I didn't. I'm obviously not so polite as you. I call a spade a spade and the likes of Siatico a [censored] over there.

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on April 12, 2024, 09:59:10 AMOh, I don't think Vlad's a troublemaker.

There are others there who certainly are, though.  Scattico for example, as you say.  I just avoid him (out of politeness).
I am a bit puzzled...is this about me? Ahh just seen the edited post , it's not me...ignore me.
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Well I'm still here.  I haven't been hung, drawn and quartered - so far.  :smiley:

I never dreamed just helping an old mate  could get someone horse-whipped and banned!  
Crazy!   :rolleyes:

JBR

Quote from: Mups on April 12, 2024, 04:28:55 PMWell I'm still here.  I haven't been hung, drawn and quartered - so far.  :smiley:

I never dreamed just helping an old mate  could get someone horse-whipped and banned! 
Crazy!  :rolleyes:

Oh, I haven't been banned, just put on pre-moderation, though it doesn't bother me at all.

Fortunately, I haven't been horse-whipped either.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire