Putin, Jail Poison or Exile.

Started by Raven, April 02, 2023, 10:00:33 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

You pays your money and takes your choice. Nasty wee Scunner of a man.  :angry:
Though I totally disagree with the way he rules Russia, I do wish our silly asses in Westminster had a bit of his backbone and aggression in them. Then things here might get done.

BBC News - Ukraine war: Where are Russia's opposition leaders now?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65113186

klondike

The other possibility is death. There have bee persistent rumours of his having some sort of terminal illness for some time based on appearance, hand tremors, seat arm clutching etc. I think a lot of the clutching may be at straws though as he still remains apparently in charge unless some secret evil villain is really and just operates Putin as a puppet evil villain.

Would him going end the war though? That depends on how, when and why and much more important who takes over.

Scrumpy

Anyone can be killed if the price is right.. 
I doubt anyone in Russia will put a price on Putin's head .. They would be done away with..  
But .. someone, somewhere will find a way..
I don't think Putin is ill.. It was just wishful thinking..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

A lot of his associates have been delusional though - thought they could fly from tower block hotel windows.

Alex

I know yesterday was April Fool's Day, but has Russia really been given the chairmanship of the United Nations Security Council  ???

morty

I think that's right .... despite the Ukranian's objections.

The truth is that though the West might object no one dare really push Putin too hard.
Mind you .. don't ask me why but I don't like Zelensky much either. 

When he was at the Austrain Parliament with his begging bowl 20 MPs walked out in protest as they said he was violating their neutrality. Wise chaps.

klondike

Considering the ICC has issued a warrant for Putin's arrest Russia should be booted off the security council entirely. It's only a month anyway and the US, France and UK can all veto any crap they come up with. So can China of course but doubtless wouldn't.

Alex

Quote from: morty on April 02, 2023, 01:24:34 PMI think that's right .... despite the Ukranian's objections.

The truth is that though the West might object no one dare really push Putin too hard.
Mind you .. don't ask me why but I don't like Zelensky much either.

Funny that,  I don't trust him at all !

morty

I know ... it sounds awful considering his country has been invaded

I'm glad it's not just me.