German Government Issues Instructions

Started by Alex, July 14, 2022, 12:25:39 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Just wash these four areas if you want to annoy/ stick it to Putin !

Raven

I don't understand, I must have missed something. 🤔😕

Michael Rolls

presumably an appeal to use as little water as possible?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on July 14, 2022, 12:25:39 AM

Just wash these four areas if you want to annoy/ stick it to Putin !

Well how else do you think I keep our water bill down to £14 per month. Lol  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 14, 2022, 07:52:18 AMpresumably an appeal to use as little water as possible?
Putin doesn't control the weather but he is quite likely to shut off the gas this winter which the Germans foolishly made themselves so reliant on by following their green agenda. It is likely more an energy saving message than water saving.

We may well be getting staged power cuts here this winter due to the neglect of proper energy planning and forgetting that cold crisp winter days are also often ones without wind and a short period of daylight.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 14, 2022, 08:58:45 AMPutin doesn't control the weather but he is quite likely to shut off the gas this winter which the Germans foolishly made themselves so reliant on by following their green agenda. It is likely more an energy saving message than water saving.

We may well be getting staged power cuts here this winter due to the neglect of proper energy planning and forgetting that cold crisp winter days are also often ones without wind and a short period of daylight.

Indeed, I'm a long-time detractor of wind & solar energy & a long-time supporter of nuclear energy.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

At least the German car industry did their best to enhance global warming by cheating on the emission regulations.