The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Bugger .. I am one log roll short of a fence.. Back to Homebase..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 29, 2024, 08:50:38 AMBugger .. I am one log roll short of a fence.. Back to Homebase..
Love that.  Going to use it instead of someone being a sandwich short of a picnic.😉😊

Scrumpy

klondike

Got an annoying tickly cough. Bet I picked up a virus when I wento the doctors on Friday. Should steer clear of those places - full of ill people. I wonder if doctors develop super immune systems.

Scrumpy

The lawn mower is out ready.. 

Alex

So bloody cold here but sunny. 

GrannyMac

Beautiful day, been to the garden centre for coffee this am. Going to pot a few plants now.  Its quite warm in the sheltered bit of the garden.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I've cut the grass.. and re-potted some sunflowers.. They are getting tall..

GrannyMac

I've stopped for coffee, not used to the sunshine!  It's so warm, i've done a few pots, and need a rest indoors now.  Hopefully the course of B12 injections starting tomorrow will give me a boost .  OH has just pu the kettle on.

dextrous63

Had my phone consultation with the surgeon yesterday.  He's booked me in for a barium meal and will then most likely stick a balloon down to perform a dilitation.  Hopefully all sorted by summer!!

Scrumpy

All the best for you Dextrous .. I do hope it gets sorted for you..

Scrumpy

Painted an outside wall.. just starting to rain.. Oh dear.. !!

Alex

The sun is out here today, but it's still chilly, I'm glad the fleece is still over the chair.

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 30, 2024, 04:34:51 PMHad my phone consultation with the surgeon yesterday.  He's booked me in for a barium meal and will then most likely stick a balloon down to perform a dilitation.  Hopefully all sorted by summer!!
Ah, memories!  I have assisted in dozens of barium meals (and enemas!), though not many dilatations.

Honestly, nothing to worry about and completely painless, although not sure about the dilatations!  (Sorry!)
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

I've had my first B12 injection today.  Another on Friday, and more next week.