Why are women..

Started by Scrumpy, March 16, 2024, 08:51:40 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin: He falls for it every time
Quote from: GrannyMac on March 17, 2024, 07:25:53 PMI had a feeling you'd pick up on that! ☺️😊
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 18, 2024, 09:20:39 AM:grin: :grin: :grin: He falls for it every time
I just wait for you to feed me the starter so I just have to add the punchline. Lol  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin:

Why do men think they are the only one's who can work the remote control.?

klondike

You really shouldn't be worrying your pretty little head about the technical stuff.  :grin:

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: You have me weighed up Sir..

dextrous63

Truth be told, all women really need to know is how to use a tin opener.  And all those numbers on hobs and ovens are entirely unnecessary.  Just label for three settings - cool, medium and hot will more than suffice.

GrannyMac

I don't even need to know that, I can boil a kettle though.  :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Can I boil a kettle on top of the cooker.. Or do I just use that cord thingy that is attached to it.. ?

dextrous63

Both at the same time.  Make sure you stick your elbow in it to see if it's getting warmer.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on March 19, 2024, 01:30:34 PMBoth at the same time.  Make sure you stick your elbow in it to see if it's getting warmer.
Why do men think women are stupid..?

klondike

They're the ones who don't see Mac trouncing me on Octurdal most days  :rolleyes:

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 20, 2024, 03:37:30 PMWhy do men think women are stupid..?
Women are not stupid, at least most of them.  I speak from personal experience: Marge.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on March 20, 2024, 03:40:16 PMThey're the ones who don't see Mac trouncing me on Octurdal most days  :rolleyes:
Very kind of you, but I'd say its more even, you've had a few bad ones recently.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 20, 2024, 03:37:30 PMWhy do men think women are stupid..?
We don't, in general.  Just the ones we meet😬

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 20, 2024, 03:40:16 PMThey're the ones who don't see Mac trouncing me on Octurdal most days  :rolleyes:
What the hell is Octurdal?  Nothing to do with turds, I hope.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire