The Illegal Immigrants Utter Fiasco.

Started by Diasi, August 08, 2023, 02:01:14 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Having crossed two stretches of water, voluntarily, the illegal immigrants are being advised, by corrupt lawyers, to refuse to board the Bibby Stockholm accommodation, which was ok enough to house oil rig workers, & to claim that they have a fear of water as the reason.

I think that all these lawyers should be struck off & a 10 year minimum jail sentence imposed for all corrupt immigration lawyers.

We also need to leave the ECHR & inform the International Maritime mob that the UK will stop rescuing the dinghy boys as we deem them to have knowingly & willingly placed themselves in danger.

And everyone should stop their RNLI donations.

This problem is not going to be solved by talk & diplomacy, it has to be solved with bodies floating in the Channel.

Harsh? Yes, we were harsh when we bombed Dresden, Hiroshima & Nagasaki but it had to be done & it paid off.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

I listened to Nigel Farage earlier today (yesterday's programme) regarding corrupt defence lawyers.
It is not uncommon, and they will fight and even lie to support these illegal immigrants.
Some of the 'lawyers' actually cannot speak good English either, yet the courts tolerate them.

I suppose that they also appear to have the support of some influential people in this country, so I suppose that helps.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

I'm finding it all very depressing & it doesn't help when you're on your own with nobody to rant to about it. :sad: 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 08, 2023, 05:30:46 PMI'm finding it all very depressing & it doesn't help when you're on your own with nobody to rant to about it. :sad:
You can't rant about it to me all day, Diasi.

Alex

Me too, rant away !
I'm fortunate to have two friends who enjoy ranting, particularly on this subject.  One lives in the same road as a mosque, when she gets going sparks fly  :grin: 

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

lookmatnhis name - now, who's surprised  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 09, 2023, 06:47:44 AMThis is Labour: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12371411/Labour-councillor-accused-offering-help-illegal-migrants-stay-UK-online-video.html
Predictable.

The unfortunate thing is that since the Tories have been dragging their feet for several years now, many people feel that the only option now is to vote for Labour.

I wish that more people would realise that the only viable choice is to vote for Reform.

Ashy

Labour isn't the only alternative but the system is heavily rigged against minor parties. For instance party political broadcasts (excluding the BBC News) are allocated according to seats already held, not whether they are any good or not.