Can somebody do me a favour

Started by Brian45, January 01, 2022, 01:01:52 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

he dosent suffer.... its us that suffer... but in a good cause.. :duel:

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 10, 2022, 12:34:18 PM
klondike..
Please don't think me rude but, do you suffer a split personality ? ..  :522_error:
I think this is the second time that you have assumed that I am posting as Brian45. I can assure you that you are mistaken. Have Mac cast her eye over his posts and mine and highlight the similar styles. I'm not bilingual or come to that bi anything.

I can tell you that since moving over to using Cloudflare tracking anybody by IP is nigh on impossible (the science bit - they act as a proxy so any IP recorded is one of theirs and there is no reliable way around that) This is a two edged sword. I can no longed detect Sciatica by the use of his VPN but I do now know that a certain other website won't know where folk come from which may be good news for you. So long as Chris doesn't ask Mac to cast her beady eye on procedings of course  :grin:

I do suspect that the IP is from Scotland though. I reckon it is likely Mike testing out his language skills.

crabbyob

erm thats a no go mate.... he cant understand a word any of them up there say... but on the bright side they all understand him.. :cool:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

klondike

Seems alright to me. Are you sure?

GrannyMac

How did I miss this thread!  

August 07, 2023, 05:07:11 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on January 02, 2022, 06:28:24 PMI don't understand what he is saying.. what with him being a Scot..
You understand me, and I is a Scot too.  Alex wos rite, it is a shite accent!  

Whoever Brian45 is, he resembles no one else.  Cabby was nearest, aye.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

As a latecomer to this particular thread, does 'the other Brian' (the one from Birmingham) actually frequent this forum?

Or perhaps are both Brians actually one and the same?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Only The Shadow knows the answer.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Brian54 is not a member. Brian45 is a member but posts only infrequently. Usually when Brian54 is mentioned.

August 07, 2023, 07:54:33 PM
Quote from: klondike on January 10, 2022, 01:24:47 PMI can tell you that since moving over to using Cloudflare tracking anybody by IP is nigh on impossible (the science bit - they act as a proxy so any IP recorded is one of theirs and there is no reliable way around that) 
As if happens fortunately there is a completely reliable way around that which I was unaware of at the time of that post. I say fortunate as it allows a spammer blocking extension to the forum to work. 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 07, 2023, 07:50:33 PMBrian54 is not a member. Brian45 is a member but posts only infrequently. Usually when Brian54 is mentioned.

What a coincidence!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire