Alex

Raven

Blimey, that gave me a start.  :shocked:

Michael Rolls

flying zebra  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: Siamese twins
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

It's dinners wouldn't be scared - they'd never see it at all.

dextrous63

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Wow !! The markings are stunning..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

what is the bird, please?
[email protected]

Cassandra

Its a Male Peregrine Falcon (babylonicus) Mike,
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

thank you, sir, had what I believe to have been a female perch on our fence for a good few minutes last summer - how's tricks?
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on April 03, 2023, 10:03:31 PMIts a Male Peregrine Falcon (babylonicus) Mike,

Thanks for that Cass, when I copied the photo it didn't give any description of the bird. :upvote:

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 04, 2023, 04:57:42 AMthank you, sir, had what I believe to have been a female perch on our fence for a good few minutes last summer - how's tricks?

They are beautiful creatures, we have their derivatives here and I have a pair of mating Fish Eagles in the highest tree I've got by the shoreline at the very edge of the wood. I've got two local 'twitchers' who were in a tent, when they asked me to carry out a vigil. I let them put up in the stable conversion and one goes on shift in the hide they've constructed at night. I'll send you an update by message, on here Mike as to my whereabouts these past weeks as its mainly about Cricket which will bore everyone else, now we've lost Zooney, so look out for it?

Martin
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

[email protected]