A Violation !

Started by Alex, April 04, 2024, 07:12:19 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I believe the third figure is the son of one of them.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 08, 2024, 11:35:28 AMI believe the third figure is the son of one of them.
With what looks like a hood over his head?
If he is male, then he should be bowing and scraping as well.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Quote from: JBR on April 08, 2024, 01:41:28 PMWith what looks like a hood over his head?
If he is male, then he should be bowing and scraping as well.

His face has been blocked out of the photo :smiley:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 08, 2024, 04:49:52 PMHis face has been blocked out of the photo :smiley:
Ah, I see now that I enlarged the picture.
Yes, it could be a boy, though we can't be certain depending on what they wear now.

klondike

It's not a niqab, burka or hijab though.

Alex

Right that's it !
How DARE they, with all the bloody mosques in Liverpool they invade Anfield !   The stadium holds over 60,000 people and it's empty so what was the point ? I'll tell you the point, they did it because they can.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1777244403762917883

Ashy

Quote from: Alex on April 08, 2024, 08:07:03 PMbecause they can.
Yes and there's too much of this going on.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on April 08, 2024, 08:07:03 PMRight that's it !
How DARE they, with all the bloody mosques in Liverpool they invade Anfield !  The stadium holds over 60,000 people and it's empty so what was the point ? I'll tell you the point, they did it because they can.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1777244403762917883
Yes indeed.  They are showing us that they are becoming greater in number every year and are to be respected, perhaps feared.
What will be next?

Perhaps in the not-too-distant future, they will be insisting upon publicly sounding off in this way in many other public places.  They already do it in Christian churches: there was one published recently with a woman reciting in Urdu in such a place (unfortunately, I can't remember which one).

Where next, I wonder: the Houses of Parliament?  Buckingham Palace?  All churches?  Synagogues?

It is my firm belief that, perhaps in several decades more when their numbers have increased substantially, Islam will be the only permitted religion in this country, and anyone who wishes to worship in any other way will be obliged to do it only in their own homes.