Woke Politically Correct Tosser of the Month.

Started by Diasi, March 25, 2024, 08:22:01 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I can't take anything that most god botherers say seriously. If they'll fall for the sky fairy myth then what chance is there of them being correct on any other topic.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on March 25, 2024, 08:22:01 AMAllow me to present the first candidate.

https://tinyurl.com/zj6re9fx

Yes, I read about her in the Telegraph.

I remember watching old black and white films featuring naive churchmen, so there's really nothing new in what many of them are doing now.

The Archdick of Canterbury is, of course, leading the way and encouraging the invaders to convert to Christianity, so I suppose this stupid woman is only following his lead.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

The world has gone bloody mad..

It would seem that it will be safe in the UK if you are not white skinned..
Women will be queueing up to have a mixed/black skinned partner.. Producing children of colour.. These children will be safer on our streets than the white skins..

Those that can will leave this country and settle elsewhere..
The UK will be then made up of all the crap that is invading our country..
We are a dumping ground..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I think lots more black and mixed race children in London don't survive to adulthood. It's a nutrition problem. They have problems digesting steel. The older ones have problems digesting lead.

Scrumpy

That is their way of proving to others how tough they are.. They are prepared to kill their own to set an example.... It is merely a  'Warning' to the white man..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

There aren't many Miranda Threlfall-Holmes ' in Liverpool, so I doubt anyone will take much notice of her  :grin:

Cassandra

"An NHS Trust has said that the term 'human milk' is supposed to be neutral and isn't gender specific."
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

I wonder if that relates to the animal kingdom?  I'd like to see someone get milk from a bull! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on March 25, 2024, 04:37:09 PMI wonder if that relates to the animal kingdom?  I'd like to see someone get milk from a bull!
🤣🤣🤣
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Quote from: GrannyMac on March 25, 2024, 04:37:09 PMI wonder if that relates to the animal kingdom?  I'd like to see someone get milk from a bull!
So would I!
[email protected]

muddy

Miranda Threlfall-Holmes somehow the very name says it all .

Diasi

Quote from: muddy on March 26, 2024, 07:57:03 AMMiranda Threlfall-Holmes somehow the very name says it all .
Exactly my first thought & added to that she studied history at Cambridge so a useless woke all-rounder.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]