The Eurovision Song Contest

Started by muddy, Yesterday at 10:34:05 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on Today at 08:54:40 AMI hope the contest will be phased out eventually as even the audience was "odd Looking"
If current trends continue there will be no audience - mainly because there will be no population. The west is facing an extinction event.

Raven

I haven't watched it for years. But from the bits I've seen on the News I'm not missing anything. It seems to have descended into a who can be the biggest idiot competition. Load of tosh.

muddy

Quote from: klondike on Today at 09:34:13 AMIf current trends continue there will be no audience - mainly because there will be no population. The west is facing an extinction event.
Too right 
The Islamists won't have any of that old malarkey.
There only problem will be having enough cranes .

Mups

Quote from: Raven on Today at 10:55:31 AMI haven't watched it for years. But from the bits I've seen on the News I'm not missing anything. It seems to have descended into a who can be the biggest idiot competition. Load of tosh.

I only watched bits of it because there are so many  noisy songs, and exhibitionist singers,  that it's hard to find anything decent that I'd like to listen to.

And another moan -  it all seems about sex, sex and more sex,  instead of singing beautiful songs!
It's nothing but Noise,   flashing lights, men in frock's, and who can thrust most!

Perhap's I'm just feeling me age.  :rolleyes:   

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...