Camilla

Started by Sheila, July 14, 2022, 11:55:46 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

Did anyone watch the programme about Camilla yesterday evening?  I enjoyed it and thought she came over very well.

A friend of mine 'bumped' into her on a walk in Scotland and said she was very friendly.

Alex

Which channel was it on Sheila  ?
I've warmed to her, she seems quite "ordinary"  :grin:   Did you see her latest speech when she said " Good evening Ladies and gentlemen... if I'm allowed to call you that!"

Raven

Yes I enjoyed it, I've always liked Camilla, but then I like the other Royals who are not stuffed shirts, Harry, Fergie, Anne.
If it hadn't been for those silly old fashioned rules about who he could marry I'm sure they would have stayed together the first time round. Then all the Diana carry on wouldn't have happened and she would probably be alive today. I felt really sorry for Camilla when everyone turned against her.

Scrumpy

I shall watch it later today.. I like Camilla..
Alex.. It was on ITV at 9pm last night when you were busy watching Love Island..  :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 14, 2022, 12:38:10 PMI shall watch it later today.. I like Camilla..
Alex.. It was on ITV at 9pm last night when you were busy watching Love Island..  :wink:

👅👅👅

Raven

It's to be shown again on Monday Evening, STV 10.45.

Scrumpy

I saw the program and enjoyed it.. 
She is down to earth and the public seem to like her..
Also she has a wonderful (smokers) gravel voice.. 

-Oy-

Here she is at Trafalga Square back in 2019 leaving Buckingham Palace via The Mall and Admiralty Arch onto Trafalgar Square.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Nice shiny motor..

klondike

I doubt she did the polishing....

Alex

I watched it on catch up.  I've warmed to her, she seems quite "ordinary"  :grin:   Did you see her latest speech when she said " Good evening Ladies and gentlemen... if I'm allowed to call you that!"