Rishi Sunak

Started by hugh, May 06, 2022, 06:44:22 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: hugh on May 28, 2022, 03:53:37 PMYou do not count Raven being anti tory  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ohhhhhh, I'm hurt.  [1180]  [1180]  [1180]

GrannyMac

JRM and his ilk are resented for their money, the way they speak, and dare I say it, their class.  He's very able, but........

Gove is also clever, and comes from a much more 'ordinary' background than Boris, Sunak etc.  But he has an image problem too. I just can't see a natural successor to Boris atm.  The thought of Starmer and Rayner in charge..  :boo:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Quote from: hugh on May 28, 2022, 03:53:37 PMYou do not count Raven being anti tory  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Surely not!
Mike  :?:  :?:  :?:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 28, 2022, 04:31:56 PMJRM and his ilk are resented for their money, the way they speak, and dare I say it, their class.  He's very able, but........

Gove is also clever, and comes from a much more 'ordinary' background than Boris, Sunak etc.  But he has an image problem too. I just can't see a natural successor to Boris atm.  The thought of Starmer and Rayner in charge..  :boo:

Gove is an opportunist, allegedly a Machiavellian, capable of every treachery imaginable. His nickname of 'Slime', seems well deserved.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

Quote from: Cassandra on May 28, 2022, 04:49:04 PMGove is an opportunist, allegedly a Machiavellian, capable of every treachery imaginable. His nickname of 'Slime', seems well deserved.

Yes, that he is.  :angry:

Michael Rolls

isn't it Gove that we have to thank for May becoming PM?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 28, 2022, 04:31:56 PMJRM and his ilk are resented for their money, the way they speak, and dare I say it, their class.  He's very able, but........
 The thought of Starmer and Rayner in charge..  :boo:
If they had Diane Abbot to help them, they would be ok  :rolleyes:

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 29, 2022, 03:58:04 AMisn't it Gove that we have to thank for May becoming PM?
Mike
Yes. Back stabbing Boris and standing himself lead to Boris withdrawing.

You shouldn't judge folk by appearance but for some reason Gove just looks like a creepy slimeball to me. Of course I'm not sure if he looked that way to me to start with or only after he proved himself to be a creeply slimeball  :hmm:

hugh

I just do not understand why Rishi not lowering taxes rather than borrowing to give away. In fact Boris and Rishi are more like a Labour party and certainly not Conservative. I will carrying on voting for the Tories only because we have an excellent MP.  
Happy Golfer