The coffee stirrer..!!

Started by Scrumpy, April 13, 2022, 09:54:18 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I mostly prefer city view.. I enjoy watching life going on.. The evenings and early mornings when the lights start to come alive...
I don't care much for solitude..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

I've been lucky. I've lived by and above the Pacific for long periods, in and around forests in the low arctic, enjoyed living and running in the desert(!), experienced sub-tropical island life and city life in Barcelona but, like I said, I've been lucky but you gots to do it when you're young, imo. Nothing against doing it in retirement but it's not the same when it's a brief holiday as it is living it. Having said all that, they're still just memories. :hmm:

zoony

I also recognize the fact that most people have to make a living! :grin:  We can't all be dreamers jumping on the next cloud that passes.

Scrumpy

Many of the apartments in these tall buildings stand empty..
People are put off by the sway.. and visitors have reported to feeling ' super nauseated'.
If hit by high winds , tall skyscrapers can bend by as much as 3 ft..

klondike

We should build a few to house those waiting for their asylum claims to be processed. Cheaper than Rwanda. A couple a year should do it at first.

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 13, 2022, 10:06:27 AM

If someone could put the pic up I would be pleased.. Thank you..

Why a pic when you can have the grand tour. Lol.   :grin:

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Michael Rolls

hope the lifts don't break down!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 15, 2022, 09:14:59 AM
hope the lifts don't break down!
Mike

Or the person on the top floor doesn't want a grand piano.

That'd make it a bit top heavy. lol  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

i'm more a country boy, the sand bugs me... sigh, the stuff i have to put up wi to get away from Donny by the sea